Questions regarding O11 (Dynamic or XL) and wall mounting.

Hey there internet,

So I have struggled to find any videos about wall mounting an O11 or anyone showing off what support it has for it, I thought the PC-O series were all wall mountable cases or have I misunderstood?
I really want to get my computer up on the wall and I need to swap cases anyways as my 9900K is getting killed with 5Ghz all core OC in my current Fractal 2 XL, even with fans in every location (except side panel), and Noctuas on my H110i.

Anyone know if or how it mounts to walls, if I should put spacers on it, and if you know of a mounting system that doesn't show from the front I'd love a link as well :)

Thanks in advance.

They're not wall mountable. I say "not", I suppose you could build one a shelf but it would have to be beefy as fuck. My O11D XL weighs well over 20kg and that's without the custom loop that's about to go in it.

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop 

The PC-O4, O5, O6 and O7 were in fact wall mountable, but the PC-O8 and up are not. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Ok, thanks, know of any wall mountable case(s) full ATX or larger size? The Smaller PC-O series are so friggin small, I have no particular love for tiny cases

6 minutes ago, Psykicwarrior said:

Ok, thanks, know of any wall mountable case(s) full ATX or larger size? The Smaller PC-O series are so friggin small, I have no particular love for tiny cases

Thermaltake P series (P3 and P5) 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

• 7 months later...