must see movies

Tuanie

What are some MUST SEE/your favorite movies off all time? I'm looking for some new/old movies to watch. Could be anything..just keep me entertain/interested. 

The Truman show.

The patriot.

Man on fire.

Hunger games.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

A Clockwork Orange

Lolita

The King's Speech

Restrepo

Exit Through the Giftshop

Man on Wire

The Orphanage

Let the Right One In

Boy In the Striped Pajamas 

Brick 

25th Hour

The intouchables is a great French movie 

If you want all dem feels though, I recommend departures (film about death). This movie received best foreign movie in 2009 or something.

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

I wanna see Gravity...

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Heard that Frozen was a great movie. Despicable Me 2 is also a good one. :)

Definitely watch Frozen, Disney is finally back on track and it really is a great movie with awesome songs. As for other movies I suggest Sin City, Fight Club, The Breakfast Club and The Shawshank Redemption. They're quite different movies that all excel in their individual genres. I could name many more but it's about bedtime for me.

I haven't watched alot of movies. 

I'd recommend 5 Centimeters Per Second though. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Anchorman (2)

And Human Centipede NSFH

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Anchorman (2)

And Human Centipede NSFH

Human Cenipede was less shock and awe and more shockingly awful. 

The Incredibles.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Human Cenipede was less sock and awe and more shockingly awful. 

That is why I added the NSFH afterwards, it is terrible

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Alabama moon is a great movie if you feel like crying on the inside (we're men, we don't show it on the outside). 

//ccap

A Clockwork Orange

Lolita

The King's Speech

Restrepo

Exit Through the Giftshop

Man on Wire

The Orphanage

Let the Right One In

Boy In the Striped Pajamas 

Brick 

25th Hour

These are all a must. 

I'd also add in Clerks, Lawrence of Arabia, and Strangers on a Train.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

i'm gonna watch the hell out of all of these movies.! \keep em coming please and thank you.

My more cheerful list

Frozen

Enchanted

Like Crazy

Safety Not Guaranteed

I Love You Man

She's Out of my League 

Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blob

Love Actually

Very Bad Things

Pulp fiction

All the monty python movies

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Robot and Frank

Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog

Inception, the best mind fuck made by Hollywood

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

American Hustle

Black Hawk Down

Out Of The Furnace

Dallas Buyers Club

Zodiac (2007)

Blade Runner (1997)

The Usual Suspects (1995)

The Prestige (2006)

Oldboy (2003)