Need and app to monitor my Sisters phone

BradIJM

Hey guys, 

so long story short, we’re having some issues with my little sister using her phones for things she isn’t meant to.

So my parents have asked me install something on it that will allow them to see what she is doing. She’s on a Android (OS version unknown currently). 
We have put one on in the past but she was able to remove it, so I need a way of making it so she can’t.

Any advise is very much appreciated. 

Sounds like you are almost looking for some kind of malware. Why not just replace her phone with one that can't do the stuff she's not supposed to do? There are a bunch of "elderly friendly" phones that are restricted/simplified in what you can do with them.

• Daily Driver : Ryzen 5 3600 - Aorus Ultra Gaming x470 - Strix RTX2070 - MSI Ventus V2 RTX2080 - (4x16Gb) HyperX Fury Black 3200MHz - Corsair Carbide 300r
  • HTPC : FX-8350 - Asus Sabertooth 990Fx rev2.0 - 2x Asus GTX660Ti - (4x4Gb) Corsair Vengeance - Scratch built oak and walnut chassi
  • NAS (Unraid) : Ryzen 3 3200G - Asus Prime B450-A - (2x4Gb) HyperX Fury Black 3200MHz - 3 x Seagate IronWolf 4tb - 500gb SSD cache drive - Scratch build IronWolf themed case

11 minutes ago, BradIJM said:

Hey guys, 

so long story short, we’re having some issues with my little sister using her phones for things she isn’t meant to.

So my parents have asked me install something on it that will allow them to see what she is doing. She’s on a Android (OS version unknown currently). 
We have put one on in the past but she was able to remove it, so I need a way of making it so she can’t.

Any advise is very much appreciated. 

this app might be useful for you: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wtmp.svdsoftware

it can save app reports, as far as deleting goes, i do not remember 100% correctly but i remember not being able to remove the app without entering the password for the app, and u can hide apps on android phones by going to the settings.

Screenshotafbeelding

Just now, Flawizz said:

this app might be useful for you: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wtmp.svdsoftware

it can save app reports, as far as deleting goes, i do not remember 100% correctly but i remember not being able to remove the app without entering the password for the app, and u can hide apps on android phones by going to the settings.

Screenshotafbeelding

make sure to give the apps all the rights its asking for, or it might not work as intended.

Just take away the phone? If your sister is doing things she isn't supposed to parental controls or anything like that won't stop her. She will find a way to remove them. Taking the device that allows the actions away makes it so that there is a clear consequence to repeating actions that aren't allowed and preventing said action from repeating again. The phone can be given back later after it's clear that she won't do it again.