What case should i go for?

Chaos Network

Currently have an NZXT s340 in black with red accents. Its served its time and i am now looking for my next case, as i plan to hand this one down to my brother for his first pc. Been looking at the Lian Li 011 Dynamic, just because its a nice looking case, with plenty of room in the back for cable management. Any case suggestions are welcome. Big things for me are i have an atx board, with a 1080ti hanging off of it, so i need to have clearance, also a basement/backroom are nice, as i only have a semimodular psu, and dont have all the cables in use. Please recommend me any and all cases that you like. RGB and tempered glass gives me more fps.

"If you gon be bout it, be bout it bout it" ~ Gavin 'itsjusta6' Simon

I play games - Look at my profile for specs

I love memes. I make bad memes, but I like dank memes, who doesn't?

I am good at editing videos and pictures, feel free to message me if you would like some work done.

Thanks!

Kole Overby

Owner At:

Chaos Network

DanTheNali Videography

Employee At:

Neighborhood Mechanic

Heinen's Powersports

Lian Li 011 Dynamic is by far my favorite case I ever had. I currently have the Razer edition with the rgb lights. The back has a nice area to place all the cables in and cover it up. Airflow in this case is not a problem. I have 3 fans on the bottom pull in air, 3 out on top and 2 out for watercooling on the side.

20190618_214832.jpg

15 hours ago, Chaos Network said:

Big things for me are i have an atx board, with a 1080ti hanging off of it, so i need to have clearance, also a basement/backroom are nice, as i only have a semimodular psu, and dont have all the cables in use. Please recommend me any and all cases that you like. RGB and tempered glass gives me more fps.

Really doesnt narrow it down much, as almost all cases have RGB and tempered glass now. 

Do you care about colors?

Radiator support? CPU Cooler height support?

Front I/O?

Mesh front or solid panel?

Price and shopping location (Country)?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25