Not sure if this applies here

Goku1814

I have the get more unlimited plan with Verizon and it comes with 75GB of Premium data and 30GB of hotspot but I've already gone through that in half a month BC I didn't pay the internet bill BC I'm gonna be moving very soon so I was wondering if there was a way I could bypass the throttling or somehow get more mobile hotspot data until I get back internet, does anyone know how to do that? And normally before I stopped paying the internet bill, I use maybe 10GB of cellular data. Also Verizon has a thing called Data Carryover data automatically rolls your unused data for one month into the next. But i didn't use all of data from last month so would I still have that data also this month?

Screenshot_20200816-115717_Settings.jpg

Edited by Goku1814

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like you are asking for help in avoiding your bill.

Just now, kb5zue said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like you are asking for help in avoiding your bill.

No I'm not I'm saying is there way to get more cellular data without being throttled 

2 minutes ago, Goku1814 said:

No I'm not I'm saying is there way to get more cellular data without being throttled 

Nope. Using the connection during off-peak hours might help, but you can't avoid throttling if Verizon decides to throttle you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

So why don't you pay the bill?  Just because you're moving doesn't mean you shouldn't pay your bill.  If you use the service, you are still obligated to pay it.  Then, after you pay it, you can ask the people at Verizon your question.  They will be more than happy to help you because that is what they do.  But, pay your bill first, then ask.

3 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

So why don't you pay the bill?  Just because you're moving doesn't mean you shouldn't pay your bill.  If you use the service, you are still obligated to pay it.  Then, after you pay it, you can ask the people at Verizon your question.  They will be more than happy to help you because that is what they do.  But, pay your bill first, then ask.

I am paying my phone bill but Verizon keeps throttling my internet speed, that's what I'm trying to figure out; how to bypass their throttling. Bc with a rooted phone you can just bypass the throttling but I don't have a rooted phone.

Edited by Goku1814

Hotspot data doesn't get "rollover" like regular data might. You either use it or lose it and unless you're asking for help hacking/breaking the network so you can get throttled less on your hotspot, there isn't much you can do aside up your plan for the month or buy more data. I can't remember if Verizon sells hotspot data separately or not though.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

15 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Hotspot data doesn't get "rollover" like regular data might. You either use it or lose it and unless you're asking for help hacking/breaking the network so you can get throttled less on your hotspot, there isn't much you can do aside up your plan for the month or buy more data. I can't remember if Verizon sells hotspot data separately or not though.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/verizon-galaxy-s8+/how-to/how-bypass-hotspot-600k-throttle-t3680542

boom bypassed throttling without a rooted phone, and yes the article is old but it still works. before i bypassed the throttling i was getting 0.5 to 1 megbyte per second now im getting 10 to 15 megabyte per second

Edited by Goku1814

On 8/16/2020 at 8:46 PM, Goku1814 said:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/verizon-galaxy-s8+/how-to/how-bypass-hotspot-600k-throttle-t3680542

boom bypassed throttling without a rooted phone, and yes the article is old but it still works. before i bypassed the throttling i was getting 0.5 to 1 megbyte per second now im getting 10 to 15 megabyte per second

Except that would be in breach of the terms and condition of service.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

24 minutes ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

Except that would be in breach of the terms and condition of service.

I dont think the OP cares. Meh. IF he gets caught he will learn. When Verizon cancels their service and refuses to service them in the future. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.