Team Fortress 2, how to disable time limit?

BucketBoiAce
Go to solution Solved by PlayStation 2,

If that doesn't work, you could just force the pre-round timer (the timer before the setup in most non-Casual servers) to run indefinitely by using the command mp_waitingforplayers_restart 1 and just bind it to a button of your liking.

Well, unless you're looking to do something more nuanced that requires a Payload cart, anyways.

So I wanted to mess around on a pl map without the time limit but, every command I have been recommended  does not work and does nothing. 

Gaming

mp_tournament 1 / mp_tournament_restart / if that doesn't work out you need to search on how to extend the round time. Not the time limit overall. 

36 minutes ago, onlybuilt4cubanxlinx said:

mp_tournament 1 / mp_tournament_restart / if that doesn't work out you need to search on how to extend the round time. Not the time limit overall. 

Tried both of them, still does not work and when I do the commands on how to extend time, still does not work. Is there a way to get around this. 

Gaming

If that doesn't work, you could just force the pre-round timer (the timer before the setup in most non-Casual servers) to run indefinitely by using the command mp_waitingforplayers_restart 1 and just bind it to a button of your liking.

Well, unless you're looking to do something more nuanced that requires a Payload cart, anyways.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

18 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

Thank you. 

Gaming