Can i record Android's internal sound through my PC?

Hey everyone

So i've been a mobile gamer since 2 years & a PC gamer for 14 years. I was planning to stream PC games on Twitch or Youtube but my PC lags a lot if i stream on that. When i play games, it's fine. But while streaming & playing together, it lags a lot. So i planned to record mobile gameplays & upload it to Youtube. My android phone can record gameplays very easily, that's why i'm considering mobile gaming as of now. But my phone can't record internal audio for some reason. My PC has both a microphone & an headphone jack, so can i just plug in my phone to my pc & record the internal sound through recording softwares like audacity etc. Then i can join both the sound & the video on Premiere. Can i do it?. Or should i buy a capture card for recording videos?. Just help me guys

5 minutes ago, imaproboi said:

But my phone can't record internal audio for some reason

Like we are talking if there is noise in a game, the recorder can't capture that? I'm assuming you are using a third party app for this. What are you using?

An option would be to use a 3.5mm (male) to 3.5mm (male) adapter and just go straight from your phone to your PC's 'line in' and record the audio there. Much cheaper than a capture card. 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

3 hours ago, Skipple said:

Like we are talking if there is noise in a game, the recorder can't capture that? I'm assuming you are using a third party app for this. What are you using?

An option would be to use a 3.5mm (male) to 3.5mm (male) adapter and just go straight from your phone to your PC's 'line in' and record the audio there. Much cheaper than a capture card. 

My phone has a default recording app but it doesn't support internal audio recording. 

And i have an aux cable with 3.5mm headphone jack in the both sides. But the issue is, i have an laptop with both headphone & mic jack. Can it work. Or else i have to try through my family PC(it can stream games, no problem but my parents nowadays do a lot of work due to work from home situation)

You might be able to select whether the device you connected to the headphone jack is to be considered  a device that requires an audio out or audio input, on some laptops. For example, on a lot of dell laptops, when you plug in a cable to the headphone jack there is a pop up asking you if you plugged in headphones or an audio input device.