working fine about an hour ago.

vicente c

My computer was all fine and all before a couple minutes ago, it just randomly shut off with the EZ debug light saying it's a VGA issue. I just got this pc repaired at the shop and it's just showing the same issues like last time. Please help..

specs: 

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 3700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI Gaming Edge X570
  • RAM
    Corsair Vengence LPX 16GB 3200mhz
  • GPU
    Radeon RX 5700XT
  • Storage
    Seagate 2.5 2TB 7200RPM
    Samsung EVO 970 500gb
    Toshiba 3.5 1TB
  • PSU
    EVGA G5 650W 80+ Gold (Modular)

You're going to need a shit ton more info than that if you want to get help here. You haven't told us any of your specs, any of your troubleshooting steps, what the "shop" said they did to it, when the issue first occured, how often it occurs, anything like that. GIve us more info please, help us help you

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

Just now, DaJakerBoss said:

You're going to need a shit ton more info than that if you want to get help here. You haven't told us any of your specs, any of your troubleshooting steps, what the "shop" said they did to it, when the issue first occured, how often it occurs, anything like that. GIve us more info please, help us help you

yea sorry about that im like in a rush here

I'd go back to that shop and ask them if they can test the system with a different power supply. 

Update: So it appears my graphic card has died on me, I switched it out with another gpu and it booted up perfectly.