Get all the nvidia control panel options in linux

Linusrg

I was watching Linus' video on the 1660 super and I realised Nvidia has a lot of cool options for it that I can't get because I use Linux. What are the best GUI tools for Nvidia gpus?

Wine. use wine, download nvidia control panel exe on ur linux and install wine

Wine cant communicate with graphics cards properly in that way. Plus it would be running in wine, so how would I be able to use those settings in linux games?

16 minutes ago, Linusrg said:

Wine cant communicate with graphics cards properly in that way. Plus it would be running in wine, so how would I be able to use those settings in linux games?

18 minutes ago, Cargamer1346YT said:

Wine. use wine, download nvidia control panel exe on ur linux and install wine

Helping quote

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

How can you use wine to do this? Wont the settings just work with windows apps then?

31 minutes ago, Linusrg said:

I was watching Linus' video on the 1660 super and I realised Nvidia has a lot of cool options for it that I can't get because I use Linux. What are the best GUI tools for Nvidia gpus?

Want kind of options do you need? You can enable some extra things by setting the coolbits option in your X config.

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
ASUS X550LN | i5 4210u | 12GB
Lenovo N23 Yoga

I couldn't figure out how to enable coolbits. And I kind of want to use NULL as well.

57 minutes ago, Linusrg said:

I couldn't figure out how to enable coolbits. And I kind of want to use NULL as well.

Tbh, you're better off without enabling it for your own sake. If you still want to do so, you can edit your xorg config file and ready about the coolbits here.

Also, I don't think NULL is a thing for their linux driver, but don't quote me on that.

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
ASUS X550LN | i5 4210u | 12GB
Lenovo N23 Yoga