Hardline Watercooled Dual Gpu in SLI, BOTH VERTICALLY MOUNTED!

JESUS IS LORD

RIG

MOBO : Msi Carbon Pro Gaming 

CPU : Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9ghz

Ram : Currently 16gb of Geil Super Luce @ 3000mhz R.....G.......B ... had to RMA 16gb .. will have 32gb

GPU : Gtx 1070 Founders Edition's Plural in SLI @ +220 on the Core and +520 on the memory on both cards

NVME SSD : 2TB Saberenth Rocket, 250 gb Muchkin Drive ... NO HDD ALL NVME STORAGE!!! 

Rad : Dual 360 Rads 

Case Lianli PC-011 Dynamic  

Distro Plate : Barrow for the Lianli PC-011 Dynamic  

RES AND PUMP are behind the mobo 

No Cable Management Required 

Put rgb strips behind 2 of the tubes, will buy more and do them all .. used superglue to attach ... they are 50/50 so the have a rubber outer coating!

dont put super glue on RGB strips directly they will short and cause a fire! 

IMG_20200801_145947.jpg

IMG_20200801_145941.jpg

IMG_20200801_145909.jpg

I always meant to ask, which distro-plate is this? It looks like it's not designed for this case and just kinda plonked in there.

Hate to say this, but I think the distro-plate makes the build worse in conjuction to your wacky bends.

7 hours ago, For Science! said:

I always meant to ask, which distro-plate is this?

It's the Barrow one, just put in the wrong place (IE rested against the front glass instead of screwed into the side fan mounts). Presumably so he can run a second 360mm and have the GPUs vertically. 

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop 

17 hours ago, HM-2 said:

It's the Barrow one, just put in the wrong place (IE rested against the front glass instead of screwed into the side fan mounts). Presumably so he can run a second 360mm and have the GPUs vertically. 

it is made for this case its just made to go where my back rad is... but since i didn't have space under my gpu's i put the rad in the back and on the top and temps are really good and the distro still looks sick and the fittings aren't leaking.. 

Just now, JESUS IS LORD said:

it is made for this case its just made to go where my back rad is... but since i didn't have space under my gpu's i put the rad in the back and on the top and temps are really good and the distro still looks sick and the fittings aren't leaking.. 

they make a fully front distro for my case and when i ordered it i thought thats what i was getting, yet it was not... 

7 hours ago, JESUS IS LORD said:

the fittings aren't leaking.. 

Maybe you should be honest and say that you had to use superglue?

On 8/1/2020 at 9:09 PM, JESUS IS LORD said:

. had some tubes that did not want to stay in but i used a little super glue and then put it and now it is solid .. its not coming back out, but i do not think i will have need of taking it out

I wonder if this build would look better if the distro-plate was rotated 180 degrees. The way all the tubes are bent into the chassis at the moment makes it look so messy.

On 8/3/2020 at 6:03 AM, For Science! said:

Maybe you should be honest and say that you had to use superglue?

no the fittings were really good ... there were a few of the tubes that i had not 100% bend on to fit perfectly in the fitting and was pulling out with less force than the others so i super glued it and those tubes 2 of the 20 will not come back out ... but the system is leak free and the temps are really good 

On 8/3/2020 at 11:05 AM, For Science! said:

I wonder if this build would look better if the distro-plate was rotated 180 degrees. The way all the tubes are bent into the chassis at the moment makes it look so messy.

i am not sure ... if i could have put it where it was supposed to go i would have ... it was either have the gpu's vertically mounted or put the distro in the back... i couldn't do both cause i would not have a spot for the second rad!!! 

• 9 months later...

Where did you find a dual GPU vertical mounting bracket?