I love LTT YT Channel, but I seriously can't take anymore of Linus...

Fumer_Tue

I've been following the channel since a several years now, but never commented, even though I wanted to, because my comment was probably going to be to lost between most of the butt-licking comments, but tonight I decided to subscribe on this forum and say what's on my mind. 

I f**king hate Linus. I just f**king hate him as a Tech Youtuber.

I don't hate him as a person, I actually like him, he is a very lovable person (no homo)... No I just can't take understand why he needs to be in front of the camera as THE MOST f**king annoying and disrespectful TECH YOUTUBER!!!

He has no respect for the reviewed material. As one of the biggest TECH Youtuber, he seems to think that he can f**king do whatever he wants with it like, drop it for fun or just plain break it, even if it's a review sample... For the views. 

But the thing that made me the most angry tonight was this video review of the Simply Nuc. Okay Dude, it's your channel, you already don't respect the material, but can you please RESPECT your employees!!! Do you really need to hear your voice on every video, even yelling, while your employees are trying to be more professional than you???

Edit: Forgot also the part where he takes over every single Linux/or just Anthony's videos, even though he knows shit about it. 

How is he annoying and disrespectful?

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

The only reason LTT is even around because Linus is passionate about what interests him.

It's all about the delivery. If he's not delivering, you're not accepting. And, the ratings drop so low that YT will just bury his channel like countless others before and after it.

Compared to what others do on YT, Linus is pretty humdrum.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

12 minutes ago, Ray B. said:

I've been following the channel since a several years now, but never commented, even though I wanted to, because my comment was probably going to be to lost between most of the butt-licking comments, but tonight I decided to subscribe on this forum and say what's on my mind. 

I don't hate him as a person, I actually like him, he is a very lovable person (no homo)... No I just can't take understand why he needs to be in front of the camera as THE MOST f**king annoying and disrespectful TECH YOUTUBER!!!

He has no respect for the reviewed material. As one of the biggest TECH Youtuber, he seems to think that he can f**king do whatever he wants with it like, drop it for fun or just plain break it, even if it's a review sample... For the views. 

But the thing that made me the most angry tonight was this video review of the Simply Nuc. Okay Dude, it's your channel, you already don't respect the material, but can you please RESPECT your employees!!! Do you really need to hear your voice on every video, even yelling, while your employees are trying to be more professional than you???

Edit: Forgot also the part where he takes over every single Linux/or just Anthony's videos, even though he knows shit about it. 

No need to be disrespectful to others, esp when one asked a simple question.
And the other is right, you don't have to watch.

From what you have here (I bolded it) along with your second reply it's almost like you signed up to troll the place.

You hate him as a Youtuber - We get it but no there is no legitimate need for all this.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

2 minutes ago, StDragon said:

The only reason LTT is even around because Linus is passionate about what interests him.

It's all about the delivery. If he's not delivering, you're not accepting. And, the ratings drop so low that YT will just bury his channel like countless others before and after it.

5 minutes ago, Kanna said:

No fr can't agree with you, I only see him as a fun tech YouTuber BTW it isn't entirely his own channel, but he is the main person of LTT I'm pretty sure like look at the name of course he is going to be visible in Anthony's vids

1 minute ago, lewdicrous said:

Is this how you respond to any response you get?

You're free to stop watching their videos or the videos that he's hosting. Afaik not all Short Circuit videos have Linus as a host, so you can watch that instead of the main channel.

Just now, Antistatic12 said:

Compared to what others do on YT, Linus is pretty humdrum.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be in/on the videos. My main point is respecting his employees and the review units/material he is presenting/showing/reviewing.

As for my reply, it was because it felt, nobody read my initial post. 

I like Linus, as the main host, a presenter and tutti quanti... My main problem again is his disrespect for the material and his employees.That's all.

1 minute ago, Ray B. said:

I'm not saying he shouldn't be in/on the videos. My main point is respecting his employees and the review units/material he is presenting/showing/reviewing.

You know the videos are scripted right the employees are aware of almost everything

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

2 minutes ago, Ray B. said:

My main problem again is his disrespect for the material and his employees.That's all.

Just now, Kanna said:

You know the videos are scripted right the employees are aware of almost everything

Not only that... linus very rarely if ever writes his own videos. Pay attention to the credits people 😛

Brands I wholeheartedly reccomend (though do have flawed products): Apple, Razer, Corsair, Asus, Gigabyte, bequiet!, Noctua, Fractal, GSkill (RAM only)

Wall Of Fame (Informative people/People I like): @Glenwing @DrMacintosh @Schnoz @TempestCatto @LogicalDrm @Dan Castellaneta

Useful threads: 

How To Make Your Own Cloud Storage

Spoiler

Guide to Display Cables/Adapters

Spoiler

PSU Tier List (Latest)-

Spoiler

Main PC: See spoiler tag

Laptop: 2020 iPad Pro 12.9" with Magic Keyboard

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gKh8zN

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $419.99) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard  (Purchased For $356.99) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Kingston Predator 240 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $40.00) 
Storage: Crucial MX300 1.05 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Storage: Western Digital Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  (Purchased For $370.00) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $100.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMi 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $120.00) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $75.00) 
Total: $1891.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-02 19:59 EDT-0400

身のなわたしはる果てぞ  悲しわたしはかりけるわたしは

Just now, Beerzerker said:

No need to be disrespectful to others, esp when one asked a simple question.
And the other is right, you don't have to watch.

From what you have here (I bolded it) along with your second reply it's almost like you signed up to troll the place.

You hate him as a Youtuber - We get it but no there is no legitimate need for all this.

No I don't hate him, I actually like him, that's why I subscribed a few years ago. In the beginning yes it was funny to see him drop a review sample or break stuff, but now it's like he feels like he is untouchable even if he breaks something important. That's what I don't like about him. And the fact that he takes over videos of his employees when he doesn't know the subject. Did you guys watch the video with the "optical guns/mouse" for emulators? Anthony looked like a background decoration.

1 minute ago, Ray B. said:

My main problem again is his disrespect for the material and his employees.That's all.

The problem here is you're judging him based on how you see them work together on camera.

You need to keep in mind that the way they act on camera vs off camera is not the same.

As for how he treats the stuff they're reviewing, it's been a running joke that Linus drops a lot of the things he touches. It has become a part of the act.

If you'll look around you'll see he's not the only one that does it.
Since he's the owner of the entire operation anyway he can if he wants to. If the others had a real problem with it, they'd leave and that's it.

And you woudn't like me very much considering what I do with my stuff when it's being ran on LN2..... 

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

3 minutes ago, Ray B. said:

it was funny to see him drop a review sample or break stuff

You think that is on purpose? it's also a running joke in the community looks like it flew over your head

the fact that he takes over videos of his employees when he doesn't know the subject.

That is one of my favourite things about him it adds some fun to the video

Anthony looked like a background decoration.

Maybe because Linus is the host 

Reminder⚠️

36 minutes ago, Ray B. said:

THE MOST f**king annoying and disrespectful TECH YOUTUBER

If companies saw him the same way you do, they would not send him samples and would not sponsor videos. LMG would crumble as it stands. Clearly they're doing something right. Perhaps you're jealous?

42 minutes ago, Fumer_Tue said:

You must be thinking of LinusCatTips.

How. Seemingly everyone that is a techtuber either somewhere between boring nerd who doesn't seem all that excited to review something, to person who doesn't know what they are even reviewing, but can sound all excited like a dog who's been shown a ball.

Nah, durability is always a question. Ever see Mythbusters and how much of their videos was about blowing things up? Yet most myths don't involve blowing things up, it's just a "can we".

Nah. I think you've just forgotten that Linus is the brand. If he is not in the video, it's not a LTT video.