Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HTPC case suggestions?

Hello :) I've got some spare parts laying around. Asus b360 gaming (mATX), a 500w psu, gtx 1050, some random memory and a I5 9400F. I had a idea in my head of building some sort of a HTPC which i also can use to play some old nintendo and wii games through a emulator. But finding the right case for me was a lot harder than expected.  I want something close to this https://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=395&area=en. The silverstone one was pretty perfect, outer dimensions was also nice but it only supports low profile expansion cards -.-. Could it be possible to modify the case with a dremel to support normal size GPU, with pcie extension of course. Or does it exist a product close to the ml04 but with full size GPU that i have missed while searching the big internet? If i only had more time it would be a fun project to try and make a case with plywood or something :P

19 minutes ago, buyobuyo said:

What about SilverStone's GD series?

Well, i have looked at them as an last option. However they don't look as sleak in design as the silverstone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Decent case to build in with a lot of space. However it does have a lot of sharp edges.

IMG_20200822_140707.jpg

IMG_20200822_140300.jpg

IMG_20200822_140311.jpg

IMG_20200821_210703.jpg

IMG_20200821_161134.jpg