Need your insight on a new build before ordering from amazon.

Ranko

Budget (including currency): Around 1200 + 100 shipping (US dollars)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mainly for architecture work (Revit, Autocad, Lumion, 3ds max and 3d renderings) also, A little bit of casual gaming at 1080p 60

Other details ( whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Already have a case and a monitor.. only need this part list.. I'll be buying around next week unless i was advised to wait. Also i think Amazon is the best option for me because i'll be shipping the parts internationally. Most probably i will not be overclocking.

the parts list:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x

XFX RX 5600 XT THICC III PRO

GIGABYTE B550 AORUS PRO or wait for (Gigabyte B550M AORUS PRO)??

Kingston 500GB A2000 M.2 2280 Nvme..( will be getting 1tb (gen 4.0) later)

G.SKILL 16GB (2 x 8GB) Ripjaws V Series DDR4 3200MHz CL16 (I will be needing 32GB in the near future)

MasterWatt 650 Watt Semi Modular 80 PLUS Bronze

I need your opinions and insight before i go ahead with the purchase. Also, i would like to know if there's any part i am over spending on.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/W2JG9G

thank you

I think you are overspending on your cpu I would say to go with a 3600 or 3700x or if you aren't in a rush to wait for next gen stuff to release. 

You really should put some money aside for a power supply upgrade and a decent cooler since you'll be doing very CPU-intensive work.

CPU Type Single- or Multi-Core Intel® Pentium®, Xeon®, or i-Series processor or AMD® equivalent with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended.

Autodesk Revit software products will use multiple cores for many tasks, using up to 16 cores for near-photorealistic rendering operations. 

From Autodesk website

2 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

You really should put some money aside for a power supply upgrade and a decent cooler since you'll be doing very CPU-intensive work.

Is the box cpu cooler sufficient until i can get a better one? or is it crucial to upgrade now?

3 minutes ago, Ranko said:

From Autodesk website

my bad did not read your need for the pc, yes I would go with that and get a better cooler the stock one can get really noisy under load. 

2 minutes ago, Ranko said:

Is the box cpu cooler sufficient until i can get a better one? or is it crucial to upgrade now?

It's fine but it won't be silent.

Thank you guys for your advice. What about the Gigabyte B550M AORUS PRO? would a 10+3 vrm be enough for 3900x without overclocking?