Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

best liquid cooler for ryzen 7 3700x

do you guys have any suggestions for a good aio under 90$

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you don’t want anything good looking the Artic liquid freezer 2 360 would be good

 

another option would be Enermax Liqmax III ARGB 360 but I don’t know how good that is

 

 

actually I‘d rather get a big aircooler like an nhd15 or black rock 4 pro 

Hi

 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Hi

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drama Lama said:

If you don’t want anything good looking the Artic liquid freezer 2 360 would be good

both 360 and 280 are great, the 280 is almost as good as the 360

Link to post
Share on other sites

im thinking about the nzxt kraken m22 120mm do you think it will do just fine?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, vEryk said:

do you guys have any suggestions for a good aio under 90$

No AIO. the dark rock pro 4 will do a much better job at that price point

 

Motherboard Tier LIst

PC Troubleshooting

You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List

 

full disclosure:
I am a big idiot retard

don't take any of my 

advice seriously double

check my opinions and facts

Basically I'm a retard

Don't trust me 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, vEryk said:

im thinking about the nzxt kraken m22 120mm do you think it will do just fine?

 

No, 120mm are outperformed by cheaper air coolers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 12:41 AM, Brok3n But who cares? said:

No AIO. the dark rock pro 4 will do a much better job at that price point

So are we just gonna ignore the Arctic Liquid Freezer II?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×