Display port quick disconnect

Lunar knight

Does anyone know if there is a display port quick disconnect to prevent ripping out the port on my graphics card while I play VR.

5 minutes ago, Lunar knight said:

Does anyone know if there is a display port quick disconnect to prevent ripping out the port on my graphics card while I play VR.

Get a Displayport cable without the locking system.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses:聽https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards work:聽https://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

That is what I was using but the plug seems to stick, and it has聽problems with connectivity with the headset, and it doesn't stay in place there no way to attach it to anything firmly i tride glue, many different types industrial of tape,聽and it still did not want to stay.

ive seen magnetic mini display port attachments.聽 聽 maybe you could use 1 with a mini dp to dp attachment?聽

or possibly just get a longer displayport cable.聽 id put a ziptie or 2 a few inches from the graphics card end and screw them to the desk or wall so the cable takes any tugging rather than the card slot.聽 聽way cheaper to replace a broken cable聽

AMD Ryzen 9 5900x | Gigabyte Aorus Master x570s | Corsair Dominator Platinum (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 | GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10G | Lian iO1Dyamic | EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1000W聽| Acer Predator X34 P聽| Acer XB271HU聽| NZXT Kraken Z73