FC New Dawn pops me onto desktop

frozensun

Hey friends.

Just installed Far Cry ND to try to play on new rig,installed all directx components,net framework,visual c++ redistributable.

Game launches at the black screen with logo at right corner and then it reverts me back to desktop.

How to resolve this?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

Did you try right clicking on the exe file and checking windows compabilities? i tried this on some of my games and it worked, but tbh most games that i play are older ones, so i don't think there's a high chance of this being the issue

-Main PC-

CPU Ryzen 3 3100 | | Motherboard ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0 | | GPU PowerColor Red Dragon RX 580 | |RAM 16GB Patriot Viper Steel 3000MHz | | PSU Corsair CX550 80+ Bronze | | SSD Kingston A400 240GB | | HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM  | |Case Phanteks P300

-Laptop-

HP Elite 820 G4

Intel I5-7200U

Intel HD 620

8GB DDR4

500GB SSD

assuming it's the r9 3900x + 2080S rig

u could try DDU the nvidia driver and reinstalling the latest driver from their website

or try reinstalling FC

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 minute ago, Moonzy said:

u could try DDU the nvidia driver and reinstalling the latest driver from their website

or try reinstalling FC

did install latest drivers for 1660 Ti Strix OC.

Reinstalled game 2x,game perfectly works normal on second rig.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

1 minute ago, BucketBoiAce said:

Did you buy it off Steam?

nope.

4 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

or try reinstalling FC

I've installed latest game ready driver selecting my video card and downloading it.

I can check back when come to home what version it is.

But same card in another rig with intel CPU no issues (6700K).

1 minute ago, frozensun said:

did install latest drivers for 1660 Ti Strix OC.

Reinstalled game 2x,game perfectly works normal on second rig.

try closing any background software that u think might affect it

3 minutes ago, frozensun said:

nope

idk how game license work, but maybe u can only play it on 1 pc?

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

2 minutes ago, BucketBoiAce said:

This does not help with my question, where did you buy it from?

from you.

1 minute ago, frozensun said:

from you.

Look, I cannot help you until you tell me where you bought it from.  Did you pirate it? 

Gaming

1 minute ago, BucketBoiAce said:

Look, I cannot help you until you tell me where you bought it from.  Did you pirate it? 

nope I eumlated it from PS4 ;)

Just now, frozensun said:

nope I emulated it from PS4 ;)

Well then, that would be your problem: you pirated a copy from the PS4. Next time, just buy the game properly and support the devs. You probably downloaded a virus.

Gaming

1 minute ago, Cvet76 said:

Judging by the response, I'd say so.
Was gonna go the HDMI cable and connectors route, but the problem seems evident from the response.

I agree. 

Gaming

Game works perfectly fine on second PC,how and where did I get it,it's not important at all,because game works

3 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Game works perfectly fine on second PC,how and where did I get it,it's not important at all,because game works.

Clearly, your other pc says otherwise. and it does matter where you got it from.

Gaming

7 minutes ago, Cvet76 said:

That's not how troubleshooting works. If it works on one PC, why not play it there?

guess I'll have to.

-Topic Locked-

Per community standards, we cannot help you get your "emulated" Game working.

Any discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed, including the discussion of hacking or cracking.

• Discussion of piracy in general is acceptable (e.g. "Game X becomes the most pirated game ever").
  • Hackintosh discussion is permitted.
  • Redistribution of copyrighted software, including links to third party hosting sites, is not permitted.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25