Sony PS4 Controller disconnecting in Windows 10 with DS4Windows

Sandi1987

I'm using Bluetooth Adapter and DS4Windows and my Sony PS4 Controller disconnecting (red light on controller instead blue then blue again) and controller stopped working in games. Something wrong with BT Adapter?

• 3 months later...

Something is really wrong with DS4Windows. Sony PS5 Controller also disconnect using Bluetooth adapter in Windows 10. With USB cable works without problems.

I think Windows 10 is problem or DS4Windows. It's nothing wrong with BT adapter because i tried two adapters and always disconnecting. I will just use USB cable.

ds4windows bluetooth disconnect - Iskanje Google

I'm not the only one with this problem.

PS4 controller unable to maintain a bluetooth connection (Windows 10)

renderTimingPixel.png

I tried connecting my PS4 controller to my PC via DS4Windows to play Final Fantasy X Remaster on Steam, and while it will connect to bluetooth briefly, the latency spikes and drops heavily going from anywhere to 10 to 40 ms latency and then, after a few seconds or sooner if I move the controller even slightly away from the computer (less than 2 feet), the controller disconnects entirely. In the DS4Windows log, it shows a lot of flip-flopping between below 10ms latency and above 10ms latency, until it eventually says:"Gamepad data write connection is lost. Disconnecting the gamepad.

In Linux Sony PS5 Controller doesn't disconnecting using Bluetooth adapter.