can i control my corsair rgp fans with the Armoury Crate software

lamyathla
39 minutes ago, lamyathla said:

or I need to download the corsair icue software from corsair ?

Never heard of this software, but you could try. I would usually recommend using the dedicated software to your RGB components so in your situation you'd be using Corsair iCUE to control any corsair RGB whether it be your case fans or a keyboard/mouse 

57 minutes ago, lamyathla said:

or I need to download the corsair icue software from corsair ?

You will need to download iCue, Armoury Crate only works with Asus hardware and devices connected directly to RGB-headers on the motherboard.

-> Moved to Case Modding and Other Mods

Depends on how it's all connected. If you use Corsair hub, you need to use Corsair software.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 hours ago, Som3a said:

Never heard of this software, but you could try. I would usually recommend using the dedicated software to your RGB components so in your situation you'd be using Corsair iCUE to control any corsair RGB whether it be your case fans or a keyboard/mouse 

you need an adapter to go from corsair fan hub to mb.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

21 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

you need an adapter to go from corsair fan hub to mb.

Not necessarily, as long as the fans are connected to the motherboard you do not need an adapter unless the motherboard doesn't have the required fan headers which totally depends on the model of fans and motherboard 

2 hours ago, Som3a said:

Not necessarily, as long as the fans are connected to the motherboard you do not need an adapter unless the motherboard doesn't have the required fan headers which totally depends on the model of fans and motherboard 

plz don't say something when you don't no what your talking about thx.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

22 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

plz don't say something when you don't no what your talking about thx.

Whats the big deal dude? Why are you so pissed about something that simple? I was right tho.. you CAN in fact control your RGB fans using the RGB header on your motherboard, this all obviously depends on whether your fans have a 3 or 4 pin cable but I was right. No need to go around being rude to people that are just trying to help. If i wanted to be as mean to you as your are to me I easily would've but unlike you i'm clearly just trying to help and I'm open to constructive criticism, you can't say I'm wrong without proving so and there are certainly ways of telling someone they're wrong all while staying nice and respectful.

1 hour ago, Som3a said:

Whats the big deal dude? Why are you so pissed about something that simple? I was right tho.. you CAN in fact control your RGB fans using the RGB header on your motherboard, this all obviously depends on whether your fans have a 3 or 4 pin cable but I was right. No need to go around being rude to people that are just trying to help. If i wanted to be as mean to you as your are to me I easily would've but unlike you i'm clearly just trying to help and I'm open to constructive criticism, you can't say I'm wrong without proving so and there are certainly ways of telling someone they're wrong all while staying nice and respectful.

you are wrong thow. giving some info on just plug it in with out having the right connector or mb header is just bad. what if they do take your advice and brick there mb.

i don't think you no that corsair argb uses there own propitiatory connector so you need that adapter!  YES there is an corsair mb header but there on vary few mb and i assume that the op dose not have it but i don't no they never said what mb they have?

im not going to argue last post talking to you have a nice day.

corsair 3pin conetor.jpg

ARGB female 5v 3pin.jpg