Use my gpu in a monitor connected to my motherboard?

DrkThem

Hi, well, for some reason my monitor looks a lot better in vga than in hdmi, i tried everything and touch all the options of the TV (a regular one), and my GPU dont have a vga connection, i already thought of buying an adapter for dvi, but i want to left it for last resource.

So, connecting my monitor to my motherboard, and having my gpu connected to another monitor, there's some way to play in fullscreen using my GPU in my motherboard connected tv? 

I looked and i dont have on-board graphics, i readed in internet that this could help.

Specs:

CPU: i5 8600k

GPU: ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL 6GB

MB: MSI Z370 A-PRO

thank you guys!

I'm a bit confused by your question, but you need your monitor connected to the graphics card in order to use it for frame rendering while playing games.

Also, your CPU does have integrated graphics.

I suggest you connect your graphics card again, open nvidia control panel -> change resolution and check if your settings are like mine:

Untitled.png

Don’t see how vga can look better than hdmi. Maybe you should adjust the settings better. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

9 hours ago, Totalimus said:

I'm a bit confused by your question, but you need your monitor connected to the graphics card in order to use it for frame rendering while playing games.

Also, your CPU does have integrated graphics.

I suggest you connect your graphics card again, open nvidia control panel -> change resolution and check if your settings are like mine:

Untitled.png

Yep, I did that too, and I already looked in all the internet