Small white LED fans?

Okjoek

I'm looking for some specific fans for my case.

Fan #1 is I'm looking for a 90mm PWM fan that is either White LED or RGB so I can make it white because I'm going for a clean white light aesthetic. It's been surprisingly hard to find though since most fans with lighting are 120mm+

The second fan I'm looking for is also White LED / RGB, but I want it 80mm which is even harder to find, although this fan is out of sight in the case so it's not the end of the world if I can't find one. This one does not need to be PWM

Well there pretty much are no 90mm fans...

Did you mean 92mm?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

Well there pretty much are no 90mm fans...

Did you mean 92mm?

Yes sorry. Been a while since I've looked at these things.

I prefer LED ring fans over the fans themselves being lit, but I'm not picky at this point.

1 minute ago, Okjoek said:

Yes sorry. Been a while since I've looked at these things.

80 and 92mm fans are only used in old computers, 120 and 140mm are the standard today.

You won't find any higher quality fans unless you get plain white fans with no LED, arctic and fractal design make some.

https://www.quietpc.com/kaze-white-92

https://www.amazon.ca/Stars-Computer-Desktop-Cooling-Connector/dp/B06XSYLBSF

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

80 and 92mm fans are only used in old computers, 120 and 140mm are the standard today.

You won't find any higher quality fans unless you get plain white fans with no LED, arctic and fractal design make some.

https://www.quietpc.com/kaze-white-92

https://www.amazon.ca/Stars-Computer-Desktop-Cooling-Connector/dp/B06XSYLBSF

It's not a big deal for the 80mm fan, My specific case was an older case that I modded a window onto. The 80mm fan would have been hidden at the front of the case inside the 5.25'' drive cage on an adapter that holds 3.5'' drives as well as a mesh intake supporting an 80mm fan. The light coming from it would have only been indirect if that makes sense. Since I plan to get RBG RAM once I upgrade I think it will help with lighting in that region of the case. I do have a little more hope for the 92mm fan though, either I will keep looking or try to find a taller cooler for 120mm fans.

You know though, when I think about it, I might not need either fans as long as the RGB on the RAM, MB and GPU are all added onto my 2 existing White LED ring fans that should be enough light to get rid of all the dark spots in my case.

I might be able to get away with just a white plastic blade fan for the cooler.

Why not use white LED strips instead of LED fans?

LED fans look bad, and the colour will be inconsistent.

RGB used to make white also looks horrible, it's not the same as having pure white LEDs.

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Why not use white LED strips instead of LED fans?

LED fans look bad, and the colour will be inconsistent.

RGB used to make white also looks horrible, it's not the same as having pure white LEDs.

I'm currently using 2 120mm white LED ring fans
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072NBZKH1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I find they look pretty nice, better than the kind of fans where the blades are lit.

24 minutes ago, Okjoek said:

I'm currently using 2 120mm white LED ring fans
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072NBZKH1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I find they look pretty nice, better than the kind of fans where the blades are lit.

Yeah they do look a lot better, but you won't find that on 92 or 80mm fans.

Spoiler