Do You Own A Console, If You Do Why?

Uberskills

Exclusive games only. Everything else I play on PC. I own a PS3 and I bought that basically for Kingdom Hearts 3, which sadly won't be release this year. I also own a Wii which I bought mainly for Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Good times, good times. 

Intel 2600k @ 4.5 GHz | CoolerMaster 212 Evo | ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe | XFX 7950 Black Ed. Corsair Vengeance RAM (4x4GB)NZXT Phantom 820 | Rosewill 1000w Bronze

ASUS VN248H-P IPS | LG E2742 | Logitech Z623 | Logitech G600 |Steelseries QcK Heavy | Corsair K90 MX Red | Ducky Shine Year of the Goat MX RedErgotech Freedom Arm

Because you can't have a handheld PC

1 Reason... Because of JRPG's (Japanese Role Playing Games ex: Final Fantasy, Monster Hunter, and others).

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

I own a Wii U just to play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. The best game ever to exist on console. If they make this game on PC it will be super epic!

PC: The Oracle
Phone History: Nokia 3310, Samsung Z500, HTC Touch, iPhone 3GS + Samsung S5600 Preston, iPhone 3GS + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S2 + Samsung Galaxy Tab + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S3 + Blackberry Torch 9800, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 + Blackberry Bold 9900 + Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Note 2  + Nokia Lumia 920, Galaxy S4 +Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5

you can't get metal gear solid on PC! This is probably my favourite game series since i was a kid so i'm going to keep buying playstations as long as they make the games!

When I bought my XBox 360 @ launch I did not think I would pay for Live Gold, but I took the plunge anyway. I did not regret it one bit. I really enjoyed making friends who liked playing the same games. It also lead me to meeting my to be wife. I don't play the console much at all lately as I spend more time now on my new PC that I built recently. But I am chatting away to the same group of friends that I found on XBox Live. I will be going back to my console to play GTA V when it is released. May even renew my Gold to play multiplayer as my friends will also likely be playing GTA V.

Have a 360, PS3 and Wii in the household but they barely get used. Xbox and Wii once or twice at christmas time then the PS3 for the odd bluray movie. Although I have a bluray surround system for that now...

Main PC: i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz Corsair H100i V2 | MSI GD65-Z77A | NZXT Tempest 410 Elite | MSI 1080Ti Gaming | Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB @ 1600Mhz | 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB | Corsair RM650x

Because Aqquire havnt made any ninja games for PC yet, and they switched from their usual Sony get up to Xbox with Tenchu Z. Gah!...Also KillZone, Metal Gear Solid, Jak and Daxter, Team Buddies, Super Smash Bros.

Seriously...Why I own a console is a dumb question. I think it is anyway, EXCLUSIVES.

I've always had one, but now after building my first pc and getting a decent a gfx card , Il probably never  use it again except for playing with mates, oh and I do find it really hard changing to keyboard and mouse though

i hav a console as a gaming backup to when my pc is down

I have a xbox 360 but I almost stopped playing it completely since I built my PC around three years ago (FPS are only games I play really). The only thing that brings me back to it is Forza motorsport. Anyone know of a decent driving game for the PC? Don't say Need for Speed either. I like racing games where you actually have to use the brake. 

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Honestly the only reason I bought a recent console was for Halo. I wish it stayed on PC, but it didn't so I was forced to buy a 360.

This, console exclusives are the only reason I have all the consoles.

i got my xbox 360 slim free when i bought my laptop so thats why i have it. DO i use it? well i only use it when my friends come over during the weekend and we play some xbox before watching a movie on Netflix :P. So yeah i only use it to play with local friends. Everything else i use my PC to play games all the time :D

I have a console because i based an opinion that pc is full of hackers because  i used to live in Philippines. If anyone here has lived in the phils, you would know that the computer cafes pirated the games. I played counter strike 1.6 with my cousins and he knew all the hacks (waypoint or something along those lines and also the flying hacks). I was only like 5 years old back then. Moved to Australia in 2004 and all i played was condition zero with bots because i had a pirated version of it because i brought  phils and then bought a ps2 in 2005. in 2009, me and my dad bought a 'good' (which i now know it isn't) pc. It was custom but the guy at the computer shop manged to rip us off. specs were a core 2 duo e7500, hd4670, ep45 ud3r and 4gb of ddr3 ram. He managed to fool us to get 4gb ddr3 ram which costed us something stupid like $200. The pc costed us like 1k excluding hdds, windows and dvd drives. I was in year 6 at that time so that was when online gaming was getting big for me and my friends. I bugged my parents for a ps3 from december 2009 till october 2010 to get me a ps3. I was going over my cousins (in Australia) house every day to play MW2 on there ps3.  It was really refreshing for me because it was a breath of fresh air with all the perks and attachments compared to cs with nothing. October was when they got me the ps3 and that was when i began retarted. I would always go to youtube videos and defend the ps3 from the pc ellitest. I even went full retard to call them cheap for not being able to afford a ps3. I played with my friends cod so much. When we were in school, we played cod 4 on our macbooks. when we got home, we played BO1 from 4-7pm. I started to get pissed off at cod at around march 2011. I started looking for different games. I picked up bfbc2 because of youtuber xnasaone (who was a cod commentator that i liked because we had a similar play style). Bought it on ps3 and fell in love.  That was the time he moved to pc and attempted to convince people to join PC. picked it up bfbc2 on a steam sale and i was not able to play with very well because . bf3 trailers started to come out and knew how superior the pc version was though i didn't admit it. I got bf3 on the ps3 anyway and played it until january 2012. I was getting really frustratted by the shit controls, small maps, sound dropping out and textures glitching .I wanted a pc but my parents go me an xbox 360 for christmas 2011 instead. Didn't really played it. I only enjoyed getting recognition for being 'rich' .I upgraded my gpu to a 550ti and pretty much stuck to pc from then on. That was when i started to watch Linus. In June, i was really getting desperate to get a new PC. I started to help people with PC configurations from the new knowledge i got from Linus. January 2013 i finally got enough money to buy a pc. I'm in year 10 now 15 years old. But i'm not the normal snobby 15 y.o. I just regret being such an idiot when i was in year 7

That was pretty long but i suggest you read it because it's a look at my life. That is a bit rude of me.

TL,DR: bought a ps3 because i had had an image in my head that pc is full of hackers and to play cod mw2/bo with my friends. year later got really into battlefield and really wanted to get a pc. Parents bought me an xbox instead so i got of my lazy ass, saved up money and bought a pc in January 2013

msi h77ma g43 

i5 3470

Coolermaster hyper 212 evo push+pull

Powercolor 7950 pcs+ @1100 mhz core 1400mhz mem

Coolermaster haf 912 advanced 120mm rear, 200mm top 200mm front

Corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600 MHZ

Windows 8 64bit

Silverstone essentials 500w ST50F-ES

Samsung dvd drive

2x 250GB Hitachi RAID0

Seagate Barracuda 2tb

LG IPS235p

Razer Blackwidow

Razer Deathadder

I got a PS3 (the original one) because I had really liked my PSP games and I neved owned a big console before(what's the correct term for this?). I used to play a lot of games on it, I still do whenever a new Uncharted or God of War is released. I still use it whenever friends come by. We play Naruto Storm, Resistance and even Little Big Planet 2 (it's fun to make your firends explode :D). I still use my PC 99% of the time, because nothing is better than a mouse and a keyboard.

Also, just wanted to add something. The Xbox controller is so much better than the PS3 one.

Mine runs all day as a media streaming box and dvd player. Gaming on PC 90% of the time.

Double post.

Triple post

Lulz, console.

Seriously, i used to be heavy into console gaming and into PC gaming somewhat less. My polls have switched now, for the simple reason that i upgraded my old PC (This was around 8 or 9 year ago now) and i pirated Hitman for PC, it looked so much better on the PC that i just decided to make the switch permanently. Of course i keep a console around, just in case that one friend want's me to play on there with him, but other than that. PC all the way.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I have a PS3 and I actually use it just to play with friends and some exclusives.

I got it so I don't have to worry about upgrading the parts as much, though I ended playing PS Classics mostly(which I'm happy with, there are so many titles I miss from when I was young.)

On the upside, I can use my controller on my PC when I feel like a keyboard and mouse isn't suited

I have the original Xbox, got it as a birthday present in 2003 and loved the thing (I was 9). Now it's just collecting dust :( poor thing. On the plus side, its harddrive sounds like a wicked mixtape.

Halo.

I can't think of anything to write here.