Arctis 7 wireless vs arctis pro wireless

ImNotThere
Go to solution Solved by IAcKI,
1 minute ago, ImNotThere said:

280 atm on amazon! Looks like 200 ish from warehouse though, may just bite the bullet, the warehouse deal makes it only 50 more than the 7s so seems a no brainer 

Yeah they are worth the 200 as I'm sure they'll last a long time and battery degradation isn't a problem like most headsets

Title is pretty much it, are the pros really worth the extra 120 ish?

Also I guess if anyone has any other recommendations for wireless gaming headsets, not the g935s, i can't stand the look of them, got a clean aesthetic going on rn and can't compromise on looks for the headset :P

I went for the Arctis Pro Wireless'. Mostly for the removable battery, it's so convenient. Have a look on amazon warehouse, they make the price a little more manageable. 

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

1 minute ago, IAcKI said:

I went for the Arctis Pro Wireless'. Mostly for the removable battery, it's so convenient. Have a look on amazon warehouse, they make the price a little more manageable. 

How is the mic? Thats the one thing pushing me away from the arctis 7, got the og void wireless and the mic arm is hanging off hah

Just now, ImNotThere said:

How is the mic? Thats the one thing pushing me away from the arctis 7, got the og void wireless and the mic arm is hanging off hah

The mic is good, I don't have extensive use of it as I have an independent mic but in the times I've used it my mates have said it's good. Definitely one of the best from a 'gaming headset'.

I really like them but I wouldn't pay £250 for them. I got mine for £195 & think that is a good price point. 

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Just now, IAcKI said:

The mic is good, I don't have extensive use of it as I have an independent mic but in the times I've used it my mates have said it's good. Definitely one of the best from a 'gaming headset'.

I really like them but I wouldn't pay £250 for them. I got mine for £195 & think that is a good price point. 

280 atm on amazon! Looks like 200 ish from warehouse though, may just bite the bullet, the warehouse deal makes it only 50 more than the 7s so seems a no brainer 

1 minute ago, ImNotThere said:

Yeah they are worth the 200 as I'm sure they'll last a long time and battery degradation isn't a problem like most headsets

See my Build here!