Are there any good phones under 6''?

bubnu

Was looking to buy an Oneplus 7/7t/7pro/7tpro and I just held a 7 pro and all I could think of was how tf can you daily something this big. Dont get me wrong, the phone is damn great, but I'm afraid to sit down with it in my pocket.

So thats why I'm looking to see if there are any options under 6'' (it can also be slightly above 6'').

I was looking at the pixel 3a, heard it has good camera too, but also heard its a ripoff considering the specs and the money tou paying for it.

I would apreciate any suggestions, no IOS tho, I'm not a big fan.

Most compact of them all: Samsung galaxy s10e, seems to be what you're looking for. 5,8" screen, has great specs and can be found for a good price.

The problem with the pixel 3a, even though it has a 5,6" screen, are the bezels that still make the phone big. 

10 minutes ago, MkaiL said:

The problem with the pixel 3a, even though it has a 5,6" screen, are the bezels that still make the phone big. 

I am ok with bezels, dont really mind them. What i do mind is thosse pill shaped punch holes, with 2 cameras.

15 minutes ago, MkaiL said:

Most compact of them all: Samsung galaxy s10e, seems to be what you're looking for. 5,8" screen, has great specs and can be found for a good price.

This really looked promising, too bad I can only find it with 6 gb of ram :|

I do need the phone to have good batery life and specs great enough to last me 4-5 years.

5 hours ago, bubnu said:

I am ok with bezels, dont really mind them. What i do mind is thosse pill shaped punch holes, with 2 cameras.

4 hours ago, huilun02 said:

The S20 has a 6.2" screen ...

You want a phone with < 6" screen, but don't mind the bezels? LOL

In that case, you can get Pixel 3a which is 5,6". BUT if you mind the bezels, get a Samsung S20 which is 6,2" but still smaller than Pixel.

10 hours ago, bubnu said:

Was looking to buy an Oneplus 7/7t/7pro/7tpro and I just held a 7 pro and all I could think of was how tf can you daily something this big. Dont get me wrong, the phone is damn great, but I'm afraid to sit down with it in my pocket.

So thats why I'm looking to see if there are any options under 6'' (it can also be slightly above 6'').

I was looking at the pixel 3a, heard it has good camera too, but also heard its a ripoff considering the specs and the money tou paying for it.

I own the Pixel 3a and it's been a stellar phone. As a light to moderate user, I can easily get a full days worth out of it and even though there is zero ingress protection rating, it's been fairly durable as well. I've dropped it in the shower, on the ground and off my desk at work. Granted I use a case and port condoms but still, it's been a trooper. If you want more specifics I can give them, but overall depending on your use it can be a nice deal imo.

13 hours ago, bubnu said:

The only make that does sub 6" and doesn't have Bezels making it the same size as a 6"+ phone is apple soooo pick your poison. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?