How can i fit 3 fan in a single 4pin fan header?

GiorgosGe
Go to solution Solved by PatrikYT_98,

you will need a fan splitter something like this https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-cable-y-splitter-3-fan-pwm-10cm

I want buy a SUPERCASE RA08A RAIDER which has 3 fan, but my motherboard (ASROCK H410M-HDV) has only one 4pin fan header. Will i be able to connect all the fans on my pc?

You can get A controller or a splitter.

Edited by TofuHaroto

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

45 minutes ago, GiorgosGe said:

I want buy a SUPERCASE RA08A RAIDER which has 3 fan, but my motherboard (ASROCK H410M-HDV) has only one 4pin fan header. Will i be able to connect all the fans on my pc?

buy a splitter cable, or a fan hub, if you really want

It is but human, to err, to buy a PSU, akin to dirt,

but fret not, young Padawan, for we will tell you, 

what will become, of that, which you have earned

Depends on the fan for the hub/splitter. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Problem is, if the fan header is thermostatically controlled, it's going to run all fans at whatever RPM the motherboard thinks is intended for wherever it's getting the temperature readings from.

This has always been a problem.

This might be fine if you're using an air-cooled system with no radiators.  Otherwise, I would recommend a "smart" fan controller with thermistors that take into consideration the temperature of different parts of the PC.