Mirror display for a stream , from a friends computer?

StonerNixon

One of my best friends has just passed away, and I want to help everyone else sorta come to terms with it and remember him and stuff like that . One of the things I want to do is a charity live stream because I’m a wannabe streamer. That’s one of the only things I can think of . We all sit around and just talked about the memories with him , and if his brother wants to show pictures or videos , how do I pass off the display of the stream to him ? And how dose he pass it back ? And say things somehow die down and get boring and there’s only a few guest left on stream , and someone starts gaming , how do I show their gameplay ? While the rest of us talk overtop that’s gameplay ? 

also off topic on the display aspect but how do I have the charity connected directly to the stream ? So that way I don’t handle any of the money coming through , and it goes straight to the charity ? Or even the brothers ? I have to talk to the brothers still and get all details finalized . But I would like to be able to atleast somewhat cover the tech side before I give him a such a big idea when things are so recent . 

I dont see this working exactly perfectly.. but, maybe he can use something like teamviewer. Control your pc, Call via discord, record that sound. That should work. But not that smoothly. Dont know of any other way.

It dosnt have to be perfect , hell it dosnt even have to be 10fps 😂 just as long as it works . Team view is what I was originally thinking but I didn’t know if I could stream that somehow .  @GenericFanboy

On 7/10/2020 at 8:03 PM, StonerNixon said:

It dosnt have to be perfect , hell it dosnt even have to be 10fps 😂 just as long as it works . Team view is what I was originally thinking but I didn’t know if I could stream that somehow .  @GenericFanboy

Ofcourse you could stream that, Just record that screen :P They'll be able to take over and do whatever they want to.