Samsung G9 or other alternative monitor setup?

Quadrum

So I have saved about $1700 for my endgame monitor setup. I've been looking to get the samsung odyssey g9 monitor, but I am also weighing other options. I am looking to spend between 1200-1700USD on monitors, and here are my possible options. Other criteria include 1440p resolution or higher and refresh rate for 144fps+. I do content creation, often a lot of multitasking, and quite a bit of gaming. I will likely have the graphics power to drive it as I'm planning on using Nvidia's upcoming 3090 or similar.

Option 1: Samsung G9 Monitor:

Pros: 32:9, 240hz, 1ms responce time, HDR 1000, dual 1440p, va panel, great for multitasking and gaming

Cons: Price (1700$)

Option 2: 3 1440p monitors

Pros: Price (~1200$) triple 1440p, not double, 1ms responce time, 144hz

Cons: less good for multitasking and gaming (bezels), not hdr

Option 3: Older Samsung 32:9 + samsung 16:9 (~1500$)

Pros: Only one bezel, not in the middle, triple 1440p, 

Cons: Different monitors, 120hz

All in all, I still don't know exactly what I'm going to go with, but I'd like your input on what I should go with. As a side note, I will also be mounting a 29" 1080p 60hz ultrawide above whatever setup I go with.

If you want maximum quality and graphics, Samsung Odyssey is a way to go. However this depends if you really need it though. If you PC does not make it near 240 FPS there is no point to buy a 240hz unless 144hz limits your FPS to 144 and you need more. The stuff I just listed was for gaming only.

For multi tasking, a wide screen or triple monitor setup is just fine. Some people go over the top to buy two monitor like the Samsung G9 and place them over the top of each other but that is too expensive.

And since I do not create content I cannot help you with this section. Sorry.

On 7/6/2020 at 6:51 AM, FoldingToFightAnyDiseases said:

If you want maximum quality and graphics, Samsung Odyssey is a way to go. However this depends if you really need it though. If you PC does not make it near 240 FPS there is no point to buy a 240hz unless 144hz limits your FPS to 144 and you need more. The stuff I just listed was for gaming only.

For multi tasking, a wide screen or triple monitor setup is just fine. Some people go over the top to buy two monitor like the Samsung G9 and place them over the top of each other but that is too expensive.

And since I do not create content I cannot help you with this section. Sorry.

Just bought an odyssey g9 :)