How can I change my username?

terrytek

I am beginning to have second thoughts on my username. How can i change it, if I can?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I am beginning to have second thoughts on my username. How can i change it, if I can?

PM a mod i guess. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Message a mod saying that Terry is your real name and you want to change your username to [insert new username].

That's the only way. And only do it if Terry is your real name. You can only do that if it contains something personal otherwise they won't do it for obvious reasons.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It's easy.

On firefox, click with the right button on your username and select inspect element.

Expand the selected part and double click your username.

Edit it to whatever you want and close.

Signatures are stupid.

You can only change your username if it has personal information in it. If you just want to change it for no good reason, the mods probably will not help you change it.

Link to admins/mods:http://linustechtips.com/main/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer