What's a reasonable price for this?

I am preparing to upgrade my computer and I am going to sell my old system (minus the GPU and ssd). I have the parts I am selling with what prices I think are reasonable in this list. Are these prices reasonable? Should I charge more or less or is this about right? Any input is appreciated. Prices in USD.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MHmHmg

Please Quote or tag me @GigabitXe to make sure I see your reply. 

these are the parts you are selling right?

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 BY RUNNING FOLDING AT HOME!!

have a look at the thread below if your interested:

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

Remember to quote me so I can see your reply!

Always Reply with a question if you have one! 😃

2 minutes ago, Ed-petit said:

these are the parts you are selling right?

Yes. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. 

Please Quote or tag me @GigabitXe to make sure I see your reply. 

5 minutes ago, GigabitXe said:

Yes. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. 

i would say those are fairly reasonable prices although it really depends on the used market in your are. I would just test the water and try and sell a couple of items to see the amount of interest around you. Then sell the rest if you think you can.

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 BY RUNNING FOLDING AT HOME!!

have a look at the thread below if your interested:

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

Remember to quote me so I can see your reply!

Always Reply with a question if you have one! 😃

The 640gb drive is valueless, 500gb-1tb used drives are $5-10 tops. I'm not seeing a graphics card so it's not for gaming, which is fine but means you're going to compete with like a Dell Optiplex and other dirt cheap prebuilts.

I would pull the nice memory out of it and list for $150 and sell the memory separately. It's far more valuable outside of the system. If someone happens to purchase it with the intent to stick a video card into it and play games, offer them the memory for $25.

As others have already said, you're better off checking your local listings and pricing accordingly.

Some people would rather deal with a local and pay more than deal with eBay and get a better price.

12 minutes ago, Slayer3032 said:

The 640gb drive is valueless, 500gb-1tb used drives are $5-10 tops. I'm not seeing a graphics card so it's not for gaming, which is fine but means you're going to compete with like a Dell Optiplex and other dirt cheap prebuilts.

I would pull the nice memory out of it and list for $150 and sell the memory separately. It's far more valuable outside of the system. If someone happens to purchase it with the intent to stick a video card into it and play games, offer them the memory for $25.

Not entirely true. I've sold 1TB drives pretty consistently for $20.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

9 minutes ago, dizmo said:

As others have already said, you're better off checking your local listings and pricing accordingly.

Some people would rather deal with a local and pay more than deal with eBay and get a better price.

Not entirely true. I've sold 1TB drives pretty consistently for $20.

Well used drives? I mean I guess it depends on when it was manufactured and all that but most of the 1TB drives I see are like 8-10 years old now or dying laptop drives. I don't think 640gb drives have been made in the past 10 years and it's a Deathstar which were known for well dying.

I don't believe it adds any real value to a build like this still. I couldn't call it $160 or $175 just because it has a spare drive in it that is far from new.

5 hours ago, Slayer3032 said:

Well used drives? I mean I guess it depends on when it was manufactured and all that but most of the 1TB drives I see are like 8-10 years old now or dying laptop drives. I don't think 640gb drives have been made in the past 10 years and it's a Deathstar which were known for well dying.

I don't believe it adds any real value to a build like this still. I couldn't call it $160 or $175 just because it has a spare drive in it that is far from new.

Drives from servers, yes. Most were at least 8 years old.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red