DEEPCOOL CONVERTOR, 5V ADD-RGB to 12V RGB Transfer Hub Related question

i recently i have purchased deepcool convertor for my argb thermaltake fans.  so i have asus prime z270-ar aura sync motherboard. it has only one rgb 4-pin header (12V GRB), and my TT fans are 5v argb compatible.so the deepcool convertor is coonceted to my asus motherboard 12v 4pin reg header pin... and all my tt fans are basically connected with deepcool (+5V D ⏚) as shown in attachment. my TT fans are asus aura sync compatible as well as gigabyte rgb fusion and msi mystic light sync. basically, deepcool convertor (+5V D ⏚) pin is too loose so that my TT fans are not properly lighting up. SO CAN I JUST CONNECT MY TT FANS WITH (G D V) PIN OF DEEPCOOL CONVERTOR?? please note: i have asus motherboard and using this deepcool convertor. my TT fans are compatible with asus aura sync compatible as well as gigabyte rgb fusion and msi mystic light sync.... WILL THE DEEPCOOL CONVERTOR DAMAGE MY TT FANS?

15937601167451192.jpeg

Inked81dRWIWTxJL._AC_SL1500__LI.jpg

If you connect with wrong pins, yes ofc there will be damage. You need to use another adapter for that Gigabyte ARGB header.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

21 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

If you connect with wrong pins, yes ofc there will be damage. You need to use another adapter for that Gigabyte ARGB header.

yes , but fans are also supported with that port... actually i have connected deepcool convertor with my asus motherboard and asus aura sync works at (+5V D ⏚) , but this pin on deepcool converter is very small ( not like normal male header pin ). so is there any possibility that V D G port of deepcool converter will work well on asus aura sync mobo? as its just a digital signal i'm worried about.. and my fans are compatible with both (+5V D ⏚) & V D G connection port. but i dont know if it works and dont wont to connect them without any experts opinion.   

8 minutes ago, Swag Of Sarcaster said:

yes , but fans are also supported with that port... actually i have connected deepcool convertor with my asus motherboard and asus aura sync works at (+5V D ⏚) , but this pin on deepcool converter is very small ( not like normal male header pin ). so is there any possibility that V D G port of deepcool converter will work well on asus aura sync mobo? as its just a digital signal i'm worried about.. and my fans are compatible with both (+5V D ⏚) & V D G connection port. but i dont know if it works and dont wont to connect them without any experts opinion.   

VDG is the ARGB port on Gigabyte mobos. If you have adapter for it, then you can use it. Simple.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

VDG is the ARGB port on Gigabyte mobos. If you have adapter for it, then you can use it. Simple.

i am using asus prime z270-ar (aura sync) .. it has (+12V G R B) 4-pin rgb header. my fans are thermaltake TT-1225 ... they are +5V compatible with asus aura sync, gigabyte rgb fusion and msi mystic light sync.... so basically i am using deepcool converter to convert (+12v GRB) to (+5V D ⏚). there is a (+5V D ⏚) port on deepcool converter and also there is V D G port too. as you can see in picture.i have connected my fans to (+5V D ⏚) port of deepcool convertor. i just wanted to know if i could use V D G port of that converter as well using deepcool converter on asus motherboard.

4 minutes ago, Swag Of Sarcaster said:

i am using asus prime z270-ar (aura sync) .. it has (+12V G R B) 4-pin rgb header. my fans are thermaltake TT-1225 ... they are +5V compatible with asus aura sync, gigabyte rgb fusion and msi mystic light sync.... so basically i am using deepcool converter to convert (+12v GRB) to (+5V D ⏚). there is a (+5V D ⏚) port on deepcool converter and also there is V D G port too. as you can see in picture.i have connected my fans to (+5V D ⏚) port of deepcool convertor. i just wanted to know if i could use V D G port of that converter as well using deepcool converter on asus motherboard.

Please read my post. The DVG is special ARGB port for Gigabyte mobos. If your fans are compatible, then they have adapter for it. Use that adapter and you are good to go.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

15 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Please read my post. The DVG is special ARGB port for Gigabyte mobos. If your fans are compatible, then they have adapter for it. Use that adapter and you are good to go.

there is no adapter with fans. its just a connection cable for both asus and gigabyte +5V rgb header. will GDV work on asus mobo with deepcool converter?

41UytavqGWL._AC_.jpg

2 hours ago, Swag Of Sarcaster said:

there is no adapter with fans. its just a connection cable for both asus and gigabyte +5V rgb header. will GDV work on asus mobo with deepcool converter?

41UytavqGWL._AC_.jpg

If you don't have adapter, you can't use it. They are physically different.

410BAGo7mNL._AC_SY400_.jpg

And I was wrong, VDG is for MSI, not Gigabyte.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv