I saw a tech video alerting people about a tech scam, forgotten the name

StepDice

There is some guy who creates companies and then sells these fake products and advertises on youtube, they have a video with text bars appearing in a rectangle box (I’ll attach images), some tech YouTuber made a video on it and went into depth and I can’t remember who it was, I’ve tried looking through my watch history and looking at popular tech youtubers channels and I can’t seem to find it. I watched it within the last few months and the title/thumbnail was an Android review which turned out to be a tech scam. I wanted to alert some friends to not buy products with ads like that so if anyone has any idea then that would be great.

scam ting.jpg

I'm pretty sure that Mrwhosetheboss made the video, but I cannot find it for some reason.

My PC : Ryzen 7 3800X | ROG Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi | Trident Z RGB 32 GB DDR4-3600 | Aorus RTX 2080 SUPER | NZXT H710 | MP600 2 TB, 970 EVO Plus 2 TB, WD Black 4 TB HDD | SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 750W | NZXT KRAKEN X72 + a bunch of corsair ql rgb fans

Peripherals : G Pro Wireless, G513 Carbon (Linear), Corsair Virtuoso RGB SE , LG 38GL950G-B

It's possible that the video was taken down for either cyber bullying or hate speech which the abuse of those report options starts to get common nowdays and youtube allows it to happen...

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

14 hours ago, find_better_name_later said:

I'm pretty sure that Mrwhosetheboss made the video, but I cannot find it for some reason.

That’s what I thought as well but I couldn’t find it as well.

14 hours ago, Vishera said:

It's possible that the video was taken down for either cyber bullying or hate speech which the abuse of those report options starts to get common nowdays and youtube allows it to happen...

I was wondering this, I guess youtube could be protecting advertisers