Get rid of those pesky random "Administrator Privileges'" Windows popups?

SuperStreetFighter

I've always been the sole Administrator account in every Windows, pretty Windows savy guy but yet all these years I've been plagued by random popups within Windows about "Administrator privileges"

Just random stuff like for example if I'm trying to move a file sometimes, it will give me an Admin popup, or other random desktop tasks I might get a slightly differently worded popup, but it always has to do with Admin privileges.

Is there a WAY I can finally make Windows understand that I am FULLY the Admin so it can finally fck right off.  I've Googled this issue over the years, but never figured it out.

Type UAC in your Windows search bar, press the Enter key, and drag the bar down to "Never notify"

MAIN PC:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i9-9900K Processor  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi  CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2  GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4x8GB) 3000Mhz CL15

Case: CoolerMaster TD500 Mesh PSU: Thermaltake GF1 PE 750w Storage: 1TB Western Digital Blue 3D + 1TB Crucial P1 + 1TB ADATA XPG Gammix S11 Pro + 4TB Seagate Barracuda 5400RPM OS: Windows 10 Home

Headphones: Philips SHP9500s   Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Cherry MX Red  Displays: Gigabyte M27Q (27" 1440p 170hz IPS), Samsung UN32EH4003FXZA (32" 768p 60hz TV)

SECONDARY PC:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-9100F Processor  Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4-CB  CPU Cooler: Arctic Alpine 12 CO  GPU: EVGA RTX 3060 XC RAM: ADATA XPG 16GB (2x8GB) 2400Mhz CL16

Case: CyberpowerPC Onyxia  PSU: ATNG ATA-B 800w 80 Plus Bronze  Storage: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD 5400RPM    OS: Windows 10 Home

Former parts that I've used: Acer XG270HU, Asus Dual OC 2080, Gigabyte Aorus Master 3080, Gigabyte Gaming OC 3080, EVGA XC3 Ultra 3080, EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3080 Ti

you can turn off uac, but thats a huge security risk.

For file permissions you can give your accounts ful access to most files(some system files it won't let you touch when in use), but you really shouldn't need to do this, and this is anouther big security risk.

Btw: I am not answering your question.

But if you are annoyed of this, then you probably go psycho with Windows Vista. 

You can turn them off in User Account Control. But the point of it is to make sure that high-risk operations are run by you first, so you can't have malicious software, for example, secretly editing the program files of other installed programs to make them transmit your password somewhere next time you open that program and log in, because the Program Files folder is protected, and if any software attempts to modify files there you'll get a popup asking for permission, and you'll know something is up. But if you want to turn them off, you can do that.

UAC is the very first thing I turn off as soon as I do a fresh Windows install. The system is always properly protected with the right software so no worries there.

And I'm aware of the "Giving Permissions" settings, and I've gone through a few of them over the years, but they haven't made a difference. There seems to be a few different ones, in different areas of system settings, which is baffling to me.