Cooler Master MM710 or Razer Viper?

Vendetta3
Go to solution Solved by Vendetta3,

So umm, I ended up ordering the Viper Mini. Low weight without holes, good cable, one of the top sensors, safer shape, should fit my hand well, low latency, and RGB (that I’m probably gonna turn off lol). Seems like I won’t be disappointed.

Will add my feedback later :D

Hand size : 19, 9.5 (cm)
Claw grip
Right handed

Both mice check all of my requirements, but I still want to find the best of the two for me. The MM710 seems like it should fit my hand well because of its hump, which should compliment my claw grip. The Viper is more expensive, but I might be willing to pay for better build quality, lower response time, etc.. and its shape also looks good.

Which would fit my hands better? Are the build quality concerns on the MM710 threatening, and are the holes annoying/uncomfortable? Are the 4ms on the MM710 note-worthy? And which should I get?

Both are very solid mice and the choice pretty much boils down to whichever one will feel more comfortable for you to use.  The holes bothering you is likely to be a subjective thing, the holes on my Glorious Model O don't bother me at all.  RocketJumpNinja is a mouse fanatic and he has made a guide on how to pick the right mouse

have you tried any of them out? 

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

1 hour ago, Oswin said:

have you tried any of them out? 

Unfortunately, no :/

9 hours ago, Haas_ said:

Both are very solid mice and the choice pretty much boils down to whichever one will feel more comfortable for you to use.  The holes bothering you is likely to be a subjective thing, the holes on my Glorious Model O don't bother me at all.  RocketJumpNinja is a mouse fanatic and he has made a guide on how to pick the right mouse

Know him, watched it, lmao

10 hours ago, Vendetta3 said:
Hand size : 19, 9.5 (cm)
Claw grip
Right handed

Both mice check all of my requirements, but I still want to find the best of the two for me. The MM710 seems like it should fit my hand well because of its hump, which should compliment my claw grip. The Viper is more expensive, but I might be willing to pay for better build quality, lower response time, etc.. and its shape also looks good.

Which would fit my hands better? Are the build quality concerns on the MM710 threatening, and are the holes annoying/uncomfortable? Are the 4ms on the MM710 note-worthy? And which should I get?

Lol better build quality from Razer. You're paying for the Logo not quality. I have the MM711 and it's bee great for me. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

3 hours ago, Vendetta3 said:

Unfortunately, no :/

well to answer your questions:

11 hours ago, Vendetta3 said:

1. the viper has the larger size, and based on your hand measurements the mm710 might just be a tad too small. *the viper mini is still slightly longer than the mm710.

2. no? pretty sure cooler master had fixed the problems from the earlier batches, razer also has their "fair share" of problems.about the holes well, you have too try it to know how it feels unfortunately.

3. the 4ms debounce time is not a deal breaker, i doubt you will notice a huge difference between the two.

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

Well depends on you I guess. Personally I don't like the holes designed. MM710 has better sensor. Both are small and light so yeah. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

So umm, I ended up ordering the Viper Mini. Low weight without holes, good cable, one of the top sensors, safer shape, should fit my hand well, low latency, and RGB (that I’m probably gonna turn off lol). Seems like I won’t be disappointed.

Will add my feedback later :D