I am using Norton antivirus program but it does not remove "RECYCLE.BIN" virus!!

2 minutes ago, Vanya Simon said:

Please help!!!

It is not a virus.

Typically $RECYCLE.BIN is for recycle bin allocation form your hard disk partition. and  System Volume Information bears the useful info regarding your volume.

These things are shown because hide protected system files tick is removed.

~https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-security/is-recyclebin-folder-a-virus/3cb18958-bf75-42f6-a6c3-824e880df242

It is common that most of the Windows users have seen the $recycle.bin named folder in Windows PC. Probably, the majority of the Windows user may think that this is a kind of virus which can harm there Windows PC very severely. However, this is not a virus. It is a system’s security folder which is accidentally seen by us. Removing this folder is not possible. 

~https://crazytechtricks.com/remove-recycle-bin-virus-in-windows-10/

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

That's not a virus. It's a part of your operating system and can't be removed through normal means. 

You shouldn't be messing about with system files anyway if you don't know what you're doing 

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

Hide OS files, you really shouldn't even be messing with those considering you seems to think the recycle bin of your drive is a virus...

In an Explorer window > View tab at the top left  > Options button in the top right> View tab in the Options window that appear > Tick back the box beside "hide protected operating system files (recommended)" 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro