Nvidia update broke most of my games!

Go to solution Solved by BobVonBob,
17 minutes ago, Naul said:

Nice suggestion, but a silly question : does Nvidia geforce experience and Nvidia graphic driver improve my GPU? or it has nothing to do with that but some extra features 

Not a big deal ill just wait for another patch.

Geforce experience not really, but drivers can be anywhere between no change and a 15% improvement depending on the game.

I just downloaded Nvidia graphics driver update and is the latest version now (451.48), and most of my games do not work

Then i uninstalled it, ran an automatic windows update that downloaded a graphic card driver for my nvidia, then all my games went back working without geforce experience + nvidia graphic driver

Any solutions to this? i need geforce experience.

Pancakes and Hell 🥞 , @Naul so i can notice ^^.

Spoiler

Demon girls are Cute! 

-

-

Helltaker is a good game Click >> here << if you want to see.

4 minutes ago, Naul said:

I just downloaded Nvidia graphics driver update and is the latest version now (451.48), and most of my games do not work

Then i uninstalled it, ran an automatic windows update that downloaded a graphic card driver for my nvidia, then all my games went back working without geforce experience + nvidia graphic driver

Any solutions to this? i need geforce experience.

Sometimes after driver update I need to unset "shader cache" option, reboot, start a game (which then takes hiddeously long), and after that things are allright and i can reenable shader cache to get back to normal loading times again.

Just had that once or twice in about 2ys worth of driver updates.

Go to Nvidia's driver webpage, click on the option for "Beta and Older Drivers" and grab the latest driver that wasn't causing issues. Then report the bug if you feel so inclined and wait for the next update and hope that fixes it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

1 minute ago, Bartholomew said:

Sometimes after driver update I need to unset "shader cache" option, reboot, start a game (which then takes hiddeously long), and after that things are allright and i can reenable shader cache to get back to normal loading times again.

Just had that once or twice in about 2ys worth of driver updates.

I completely reinstalled a clean version without any saved profile which i think does the job, restarted my pc and nothing changed.

Right now i'll try to do what you included this ''shader cache'' from control panel.

Spoiler

Demon girls are Cute! 

-

-

3 minutes ago, BobVonBob said:

Go to Nvidia's driver webpage, click on the option for "Beta and Older Drivers" and grab the latest driver that wasn't causing issues. Then report the bug if you feel so inclined and wait for the next update and hope that fixes it.

Nice suggestion, but a silly question : does Nvidia geforce experience and Nvidia graphic driver improve my GPU? or it has nothing to do with that but some extra features 

Spoiler

Demon girls are Cute! 

-

-

Also i noticed that after uninstalling both Geforce experience and nvidia graphic driver my windows completely getting bugged.

-Start button doesn't work

-games still doesn't work

-restarting explorer.exe doesn't work

but everything goes back when i restart my pc not including those two drivers.

So i guess its actually a bug which is still not fixed, was the update still new?

Weird thing that when i switched to windows 7 os in the same pc, and installed them nothing wrong happened.

Spoiler

Demon girls are Cute! 

-

-

3 minutes ago, Naul said:

As far as i know, gforce is just bloatware and a reason to attempt to force you to have an account so it helps their analytics/tracking/marketing.

But thats perhaps just my view of it, others might disagree.

8 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

As far as i know, gforce is just bloatware and a reason to attempt to force you to have an account so it helps their analytics/tracking/marketing.

But thats perhaps just my view of it, others might disagree.

Yeah, you are right.

Same goes with windows 10, damn it! There is no such thing called privacy these days.

i wish my pc was hardware supported windows 7 so i can get out of this misery.

Spoiler

Demon girls are Cute! 

-

-

17 minutes ago, Naul said:

Geforce experience not really, but drivers can be anywhere between no change and a 15% improvement depending on the game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11