Game pass vs ps now

Tisham
Go to solution Solved by Warin,

Ask your friends which console they play on.  Look at the exclusives and decide which you like most.  And then decide which console to buy. 

I am an Xbox guy, for instance.  All my friends are as well.  I will be buying a series X this fall.  I also think Microsofts controller is significantly more comfortable and durable, and Xbox Live is way better than PSN.

But as I say, the best console is all of them. :D

As for GamePass vs PS Now, I prefer GamePass because all of the games are downloads, not streaming.  And you get 20% off of games in GP if you chose to buy them before they cycle out of the system.

Which has best game library.which one is best for tripple a free games and good games.How often sony and micrpsoft add new games.Do they add new aaa games.

You don’t get free games with either, though Game Pass has the better library. 

19 minutes ago, Tisham said:

Which has best game library.which one is best for tripple a free games and good games.How often sony and micrpsoft add new games.Do they add new aaa games.

gamepass gets new games every couple of days

So no good tripple a games

-Moved to Console Gaming-

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

22 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

-Moved to Console Gaming-

Should i buy new x box or ps4.

Which one has better game discount sales 

Ask your friends which console they play on.  Look at the exclusives and decide which you like most.  And then decide which console to buy. 

I am an Xbox guy, for instance.  All my friends are as well.  I will be buying a series X this fall.  I also think Microsofts controller is significantly more comfortable and durable, and Xbox Live is way better than PSN.

As for GamePass vs PS Now, I prefer GamePass because all of the games are downloads, not streaming.  And you get 20% off of games in GP if you chose to buy them before they cycle out of the system.

30 minutes ago, Warin said:

How long game pass game stays and also how often sales happen in xbox store...

Xbox has sales on a weekly basis for Live Gold members, and there are usually ongoing sales for everyone.  All Microsoft first party titles go onto Game Pass at release, and never cycle out.  Games from other publishers seem to stay in Game Pass for 4-8 months before cycling out.  Once a game cycles out of Game Pass, you will need to buy it if you want to keep playing it. Because first party titles go into GP on release, it is an excellent value just for those.  I played The Outer Worlds on release day!  Pop over to the Xbox Game Pass website and you can see all the titles available, as well as listings of what is leaving.

3 minutes ago, Warin said:

Xbox has sales on a weekly basis for Live Gold members, and there are usually ongoing sales for everyone.  All Microsoft first party titles go onto Game Pass at release, and never cycle out.  Games from other publishers seem to stay in Game Pass for 4-8 months before cycling out.  Once a game cycles out of Game Pass, you will need to buy it if you want to keep playing it. Because first party titles go into GP on release, it is an excellent value just for those.  I played The Outer Worlds on release day!  Pop over to the Xbox Game Pass website and you can see all the titles available, as well as listings of what is leaving.

Another thing..... 

Can i buy xbox game pass and live gold 

(Or xbox game pass ultimate)  with gift cards or do i need credit card

Game pass Ultimate works out to be a better deal, since it is around the same price as Game Pass and XBL Gold, and you also get Game Pass PC included.  And yes, you can buy Game Pass ultimate cards at local shops.  Keep your eyes open, because the 3 month cards often go on sale for half price.

4 minutes ago, Warin said:

Game pass Ultimate works out to be a better deal, since it is around the same price as Game Pass and XBL Gold, and you also get Game Pass PC included.  And yes, you can buy Game Pass ultimate cards at local shops.  Keep your eyes open, because the 3 month cards often go on sale for half price.

No i mean with wallet codes (dollars)

And can i renew subscription with that wallet fund or gift card.   

4 hours ago, gloop said:

You don’t get free games with either, though Game Pass has the better library. 

PS Now has way more games than GP and a super great library. Multiplat, AAA, indie, and exclusives, PS Now has GP beat on selection. A lot of the games are on both services simultaneously and obviously PS4 has way more exclusives so I have to give the edge to PS Now. The downside is that most PS Now games are streaming (unless something has changed since I last checked) so you aren't going to get the full experience in many cases. That said, they do have a number of titles that you can download just like GP.

GP Ultimate also has PC games that you can actually download so that is another plus for it.

For context, I'm a GP Ultimate member and I still think PS Now has a better selection but I feel like GP is the better service as a whole.

1 hour ago, Tisham said:

How long game pass game stays and also how often sales happen in xbox store...

I don't think there is a set time. MS exclusives seem to stick around for a long time and studios owned by MS seem to stay indefinitely, at least as far as I've noticed. Obviously, third party games are timed and comes down to whatever agreement was made. I don't think I've ever noticed anything go away after less than a few months though.