Post your daily carry?

Nine Tailed Fox
2 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Finnish law does not allow armed self-defense. It will be prosecuted for aggravated assault or attempted manslaughter

And?

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Meme

I do not understand how I feel about this is related to the law or what you're trying to insinuate with your posts.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

On 8/5/2020 at 9:55 PM, Caroline said:

pretty normal

unfortunately.

these molesters always roam near schools

And what about you also carry a Stun Gun/Taser ? Or is that also illegal where you live ?

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

On 8/5/2020 at 3:22 PM, Grumpy Old Man said:

Finnish law does not allow armed self-defense. It will be prosecuted for aggravated assault or attempted manslaughter

So the people of Finland have no choice but to be victims? That's is just insane. Every person on the face of the Earth has a God given right to defend themselves no matter what the means. 

PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION...

EVGA X299 Dark, i7-9800X, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 SLI

On 8/5/2020 at 3:22 PM, Grumpy Old Man said:

Further research shows this to be inaccurate... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_regulation_in_Finland

"

Personal protection and self-defenseEdit

In the 1980s and 1990s roughly 7% of firearm licenses were granted for the purpose of personal protection. Since 1998 new licences have not been granted on that basis, although existing permits remain valid.[27] It is still possible to obtain a licence for pepper spray for the purpose of self-defense if a concrete threat exists. Carrying a firearm licensed for hunting or sporting use outside of that specific activity is not allowed. One can nevertheless legally defend himself by any means available, including firearms. Any use of force must always be proportional to the threat.[28]"

The legal hang up is the use of the word "proportional"

2 hours ago, Rocketdog2112 said:

So the people of Finland have no choice but to be victims? That's is just insane. Every person on the face of the Earth has a God given right to defend themselves no matter what the means. 

They also have different weapons laws making weapons much less common.  It’s not insane there though it might be where you live given a different environment and a different set of laws and a different assumption about what constitutes victimhood.  Comparing apples to artichokes.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

On 8/5/2020 at 2:55 PM, Caroline said:

pretty normal

unfortunately.

these molesters always roam near schools

No actual data.  Many assumptions are being made here. The base one seems to be that “these molesters” always roam near schools” may be insane or not insane.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Wallet, keys on a carabiner, two elbow braces, a kershaw folding knife, my vape and the juice for it. Phone, and Ankr bluetooth headphones.

Usually some kind of car or wall charger depending on what I'll be doing at work.

Thank god for cargo pants.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

15 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

Wallet, keys on a carabiner, two elbow braces, a kershaw folding knife, my vape and the juice for it. Phone, and Ankr bluetooth headphones.

Usually some kind of car or wall charger depending on what I'll be doing at work.

Thank god for cargo pants.

A vape?  I am interested.  We may have possibly discussed this before.

7 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Comparing apples to artichokes.

That's like the media and the democrats calling what has been going on in Seattle and elsewhere as "Peaceful Protestors".

5 minutes ago, Rocketdog2112 said:

That's like the media and the democrats calling what has been going on in Seattle and elsewhere as "Peaceful Protestors".

We try to keep politics off the forum. That is how threads get locked around here. Just be aware. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

6 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

A vape?  I am interested.  We may have possibly discussed this before.

Double Barrel by Squid Industries. Running dual coils in a Geekvape Zeus RTA.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

We try to keep politics off the forum. That is how threads get locked around here. Just be aware. 

Thanks for the heads up. Mistakes of a new guy. Sorry about that and won't happen again.

1 hour ago, Trik'Stari said:

Double Barrel by Squid Industries. Running dual coils in a Geekvape Zeus RTA.

Nice.  I’ve got a Zeus somewhere I think.  Not my thing lately.  Been running a GeekVape ageis with an i-can’t-remember-what 2.1 on it.  The mtl one that has the leak problem if you use the fill port but is awesome if you treat it as a bottom fill.  I quit DL in a vain attempt to reduce nicotine consumption.  It was working till Covid hit.  When I did DL I ran a profile or an aromamizer plus.  I can’t remember the name of the mod.  Two battery squonker with a DNA chip.  I did attempt to go back to DL briefly because I found out steamcrave came out with a mesh deck for the aromamizer plus.  The thing is garbage though so I went back to the 2.1.

1 hour ago, Caroline said:

you want me to go and survey the amount of molesters near let's say 20 schools?

Iirc there’s an app for that.  

Sharpie

Lighter

Lip balm

Hair tie

Sunglasses

Dad's old combat knife

Moto G7 Power (not in picture, its my only camera)

IMG_20200816_012709.thumb.jpg.1a5d8ccc5a8007a514e0da973458e5b7.jpg

Daily Driver (Lenovo Y700 Laptop)

Manjaro Linux  ||||  Intel Core i7-6700HQ  ||||  16GB DDR4-2666    ||||   GeForce GTX 960m  

250GB Samsung 970 Evo | 500GB Samung 840 Evo 

Windows Gaming PC

Windows 10 Pro  |||   Intel Core i7-10700k  |||   32GB DDR4-3600  |||   GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER  |||   MSI z490 A-Pro  |||   EVGA Supernova G2 650w 80+ Gold

120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM

Bedroom HTPC and Emulation Box

Manjaro Linux  ||||   Intel Xeon E3-1231v3  ||||   8GB DDR3-1333  |||  Radeon RX 460   |||  Asus B85M-G

120GB SSD

Living Room HTPC - Optiplex 790 SFF

Manjaro Linux  |||  Intel Core i5-2400  |||  8GB DDR3-1333  |||  Radeon HD 5450

120GB SSD

6 hours ago, seapriestess said:

Sharpie

Lighter

Lip balm

Hair tie

Sunglasses

Dad's old combat knife

Moto G7 Power (not in picture, its my only camera)

IMG_20200816_012709.thumb.jpg.1a5d8ccc5a8007a514e0da973458e5b7.jpg

Standout for me is the sharpie.  Work specific use?

10 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Standout for me is the sharpie.

Standout for me is the huge knife. @seapriestess Where do you live and what you do for work that allows to carry such big knife? I live in Europe and if I went out with it I would be arrested in like 2 seconds.

6 minutes ago, nox_ said:

Standout for me is the huge knife. @seapriestess Where do you live and what you do for work that allows to carry such big knife? I live in Europe and if I went out with it I would be arrested in like 2 seconds.

Well welcome to merica

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 minute ago, sub68 said:

Well welcome to merica

How do you know that she is in the us though? Australia I think allows knifes like that to be carried in public.

I have a very specific way of organizing the things in my pockets:

• front right
    • phone
  • front left
    • wallet
    • headphones
  • back left
    • keys

If I have side pockets on the legs:

• right leg
    • charger
  • left leg
    • mini sunglasses

Have load of more stuff in my backpack, but I don't always have it with me.

don't say banana

1 minute ago, vladdeSV said:

I have a very specific way of organizing the things in my pockets:

• front right
    • phone
  • front left
    • wallet
    • headphones
  • back left
    • keys

If I have side pockets on the legs:

• right leg
    • charger
  • left leg
    • mini sunglasses

Have load of more stuff in my backpack, but I don't always have it with me.

IMG_2415.thumb.JPG.083e2a6d231651aea0e5a46b827e80c4.JPG

Assuming there’s some sort of iPhone that goes along with this one.

4 minutes ago, nox_ said:

How do you know that she is in the us though? Australia I think allows knifes like that to be carried in public.

https://www.newidea.com.au/is-it-legal-to-carry-a-pocket-knife-in-australia-what-is-the-law

Nope

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Just now, Bombastinator said:

Assuming there’s some sort of iPhone that goes along with this one.

That small, old, not-2020 version, iPhone SE.

As you might figure, I don't particularly like to carry big things 😉

don't say banana