Has anyone even received their B550 motherboards yet

Has anyone other than reviewers received their b550 boards yet, let alone have them shipped? I preordered a B550 board and it said it was on stock at the time. The release date was pushed back to the 19th and it hasn’t even shipped yet. Newegg normally takes 1-2 business days from release day to ship items. It has now been 1-2 business days and it has yet to ship. I sort of feel lied to rn cause the page said it was in stock and ready for order. Anyone else have the same problem?

Do you mean received...?

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

I haven't bought a B550 board personally, but a couple ASUS and ASRock boards have arrived at my workplace already.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

5 minutes ago, minibois said:

I haven't bought a B550 board personally, but a couple ASUS and ASRock boards have arrived at my workplace already.

I bought an ASRock board. You guys must of preordered very early

I decided against getting one after I saw the pricing, but I just took a quick look at one of my preferred suppliers who I know has accurate stock indicators. They do have some B550 models listed as in stock, but strangely enough they're all the expensive end. The already expensive budget end is out.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

I have one that should arrive Thursday 6/25, I am following the shipping online. Having said that, I can only pray it works.  I have had the most unlucky time since Jan trying to upgrade, with 2 mobos working for a short time before fail, and about 8 that would not post! If there were an "Un-lottery ticket" I would be buying some. Each time the board would stop the POST process at the VGA light and (for those with) code 90. That video card (Radeon 480) would work fine prior to and after in my old system.  I even burned money on a new XFX 5700XT but it did not fix my luck on the last 2 boards (same VGA light). Last couple boards were unavailable for replacement (covid dang it) and had to get different board. Have tried Asrock Extreme 4, ASUS x570E, even ASUS Hero, now purchased the B550 (Gaming F) both due to use AND due to price gouging from other available boards or no available boards.  (all from Newegg btw) Wish me luck!