aio water cooler wont fit ?

weil i have a asus z270 mk2 and i got this ccheap but cool looking aio but got no instructions resistors seem to be in the way i dont get it pls help

3dmb-m.png.1aee8a5b429bcce0cce755dee16e8415.png1249469816_watercooler(1).jpg.002dbfe2135834361a2adc831eee3c31.jpg

The resistors doesn't seem to be in the way just mount the right mounting and mount the aio where it fits in the case

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

26 minutes ago, Light.it.up.4.2.0 said:

weil i have a asus z270 mk2 and i got this ccheap but cool looking aio but got no instructions resistors seem to be in the way i dont get itimageproxy.php?img=&key=0c2a8b7d8afbc61aimageproxy.php?img=&key=0c2a8b7d8afbc61a pls help

1249469816_watercooler(1).jpg.002dbfe2135834361a2adc831eee3c31.jpg

bottom left is your intel backplate, goes on the back of the board. 

the two pieces above it should go on each side of the cooling unit, remember to clean your cpu and use the middle bottom cooling paste one rice grain size to reapply it. 

use one the sets of screws above the arms to the cooling unit. 

the long bolts above the cooling paste to mount the fan to the radiator.. and the small one to mount the radiator to your chassis. if you want it in the front. put the fan between chassis and radiator and only use the long screws. if the goodlooking part of the fan are facing out it should blow air in through the radiator. 

connect your AIO to the AIO port. boot system and disable alerts for no cpufan. 

reboot and you should be done. 

i feel so dumb sir you are awesome yea those long screws did the job but again thank you so much i was close to taking it bk for a refund so you saved me man!! keep safe....