Air / Water cooling?? Please.... Let me show you Fire Cooling.

EXTRADODO
Go to solution Solved by Spotty,
1 minute ago, ZWELINHTET said:

Changing 850W Corsair PSU with Sea Sonic 1000W because the SATA port are not working on the Corsair one.

Did you use the Corsair modular cables with the seasonic power supply?

2 minutes ago, ZWELINHTET said:

The f**k do I do with that now?

Put it in the bin.

Changing 850W Corsair PSU with Sea Sonic 1000W because the SATA port are not working on the Corsair one.

Pressed the power and “fuuu shi shuuu” and boom! RGB hub cable is on fire. 🤣 

1F11B937-7874-4BC3-80B0-225B0C870987.jpeg

Cool 

Rgb sucks 

(Joke )

Edited by TofuHaroto

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, ZWELINHTET said:

2 minutes ago, ZWELINHTET said:

Put it in the bin.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

So I guess the lesson here is that one instance of fire cooling means the component will subsequently always be at ambient case temperature?  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

52 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Put it in the bin.

Yep. I’ve used the Corsair cable from other builds. xD 

I can’t find the SeaSonic ones. I’m so screwed.

37 minutes ago, nick name said:

So I guess the lesson here is that one instance of fire cooling means the component will subsequently always be at ambient case temperature?  

Yep. Lol

6 minutes ago, ZWELINHTET said:

Yep. I’ve used the Corsair cable from other builds. xD 

I can’t find the SeaSonic ones. I’m so screwed.

You can't mix modular cables from different power supplies. The pinout on the PSU side varies depending on the brand and model of power supply.

You'll either need to find the Seasonic cables to use with the Seasonic PSU, or use the Corsair cables with the Corsair PSU.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

59 minutes ago, Spotty said:

You can't mix modular cables from different power supplies. The pinout on the PSU side varies depending on the brand and model of power supply.

You'll either need to find the Seasonic cables to use with the Seasonic PSU, or use the Corsair cables with the Corsair PSU.

Thanks. This is the lesson I learned for the price of a RGB hub. I won’t be doing this again, I guess.