Partisans 1941 Demo FREE on Steam June 16th

Paul Rudd

Partisans 1941 just released a FREE Demo on Steam June 16th. Full game is set to release Summer of 2020.

partis5.thumb.jpg.b8506d3781b5ccbb7aa8008c194aa836.jpg

Like Shadow Tactics Blades of the Shogun? Like Desperados III? Then you may like Partisans 1941. I'm very glad to see more and more isometric non-turn-based real time tactic games like this because there's not a lot of them. Apparently my wish for more of them has come true.

I personally love star wars empire at war and forces of corruption, not a fan of the fan created mods and I just want another full release, not holding my breath for that though 

1 hour ago, Earnist_ said:

I personally love star wars empire at war and forces of corruption

I just looked at some of the gameplay of that expansion, it's dated but it looks interesting because it seems to be non-turn-based and that's how I like my RTS/RTT games to be. I don't think I've played Empire at War, is it worth the $3.56 price it hits on Fanatical at least once a month and does it run well on Windows 10?

11 hours ago, Polemical said:

I just looked at some of the gameplay of that expansion, it's dated but it looks interesting because it seems to be non-turn-based and that's how I like my RTS/RTT games to be. I don't think I've played Empire at War, is it worth the $3.56 price it hits on Fanatical at least once a month and does it run well on Windows 10?

It runs with no problems, I personally play the forces of corruption expansion as it has much more to offer than empire at war . The game may be old but I still play quite often