Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My B550 Board preorder from newegg was just delayed its release until the 19th.  Anyone else have the same problem?

 

I ordered the ASRock B550 Extreme4 AM4 Motherboard.  Is this an ASRock thing or an AMD thing?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neither, it is a China thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a US imploding thing

Link to post
Share on other sites

Call yourself lucky, my motherboard isn't supposed to be in stock until the 30th. Even though I believe I was one of the first preorders on Newegg...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheRagecast said:

Call yourself lucky, my motherboard isn't supposed to be in stock until the 30th. Even though I believe I was one of the first preorders on Newegg...

What board did you order?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Its N8 M8 said:

What board did you order?

The Asus B550-I Motherboard. Preordered it early this morning the instant the button changed to Pre-Order. Just got an email saying its been delayed til the 30th. I'm tempted to buy an overpriced motherboard as it seems that no ITX Motherboards are gonna be in stock for another month. The ones that are in stock are 2x MSRP. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheRagecast said:

The Asus B550-I Motherboard. Preordered it early this morning the instant the button changed to Pre-Order. Just got an email saying its been delayed til the 30th. I'm tempted to buy an overpriced motherboard as it seems that no ITX Motherboards are gonna be in stock for another month. The ones that are in stock are 2x MSRP. 

i ordered mine this morning as well and I hope it does not get delayed again.  Your board was likely delayed longer than mine cause they have less of it due to it not being in as much of demand as ATX boards.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pre-ordered a B550 Tomahawk today and it got pushed back by a day to 6/17.

I'm unsure if this happened to all pre-orders for this particular board (I know they initially went live on Friday) or if the delay is only specific to a second allotment.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, redfoot12 said:

Pre-ordered a B550 Tomahawk today and it got pushed back by a day to 6/17.

I'm unsure if this happened to all pre-orders for this particular board (I know they initially went live on Friday) or if the delay is only specific to a second allotment.

 

i did notice that the tomahawk was out of stock yesterday so i think its just that there wasnt enough in that shipment to make it to you.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

My initial thought was that someone must have canceled their pre-order because as soon as I did my order it was out of stock again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah mine delayed last night, probably around 10pm US Central time I got an email saying delayed till the 19th image.png.463ea0b6e5f5180249ce7a2a51232702.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tikaanidog said:

Yeah mine delayed last night, probably around 10pm US Central time I got an email saying delayed till the 19th image.png.463ea0b6e5f5180249ce7a2a51232702.png

Same exact board I got along with the date. It’s whatever. That’s life I guess. Human malware will do that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×