Can we get a recommended build forum?

Something like the "Modest AMD builds" in pcpartpicker. So that people will find builds that fit their budget faster.

Everyone's needs, budget, and hardware availability will be different so there's no perfect PC build(s) to cover all basis. Most people when they post on the forum already have a general idea what they want and just want help refining their parts list, finding cheaper or better parts than what they've already picked, or need help picking the last few components to go with the rest.

For general ideas and inspiration for a build watch build videos from popular tech youtubers like LinusTechTips, Bitwit, Paul's Hardware, and so on. You can also look at other builds people are making in the New Builds & Planning section on the forums to get ideas for your own build.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

3 hours ago, Spotty said:

Everyone's needs, budget, and hardware availability will be different so there's no perfect PC build(s) to cover all basis. Most people when they post on the forum already have a general idea what they want and just want help refining their parts list, finding cheaper or better parts than what they've already picked, or need help picking the last few components to go with the rest.

For general ideas and inspiration for a build watch build videos from popular tech youtubers like LinusTechTips, Bitwit, Paul's Hardware, and so on. You can also look at other builds people are making in the New Builds & Planning section on the forums to get ideas for your own build.

Also the fact that, lets be real, nobody would actually read the recommended builds even if they happened to be perfect for their use case. So it's completely pointless to do.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

People didn’t even read the pinned thread at the top with the questions for their post so they are hardly going to go and read through every single build.

3 hours ago, gloop said:

People didn’t even read the pinned thread at the top with the questions for their post so they are hardly going to go and read through every single build.

Or read manuals, or search before posting. I'm in a point where I will point out how easily the facts are to find if questions are obvious.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

i love the idea, but what about the trolls that will give people bad parts lists, i remember running into that stuff on reddit not long ago

@Johnny-Boi or DM me on discord

@King of Reeeeee Land#9814  

PC is a work in progress, open to any tips and suggestions with ways listed above 😉