Where can I pitch my services?

Hello guys, with quarantine i decided to learn some python programming and after some months of learning I can create small but usefull programs for example menus linked to prices that sum up total cost based on an order,language decoders,solutions to math or physics problems, etc... I created a fiverr gig to do this for other people(wont include link to not selfadvertise),but it doesnt seem to work very well because its hard to mention what I offer since it is personalized to the costumer. Where could I pitch my services and possible get a few bucks?

There are plenty of subreddits that will work well, just find ones that allows advertising and have allot of members. You can also find lisiting sites similar to fivver. I've never sold anything via reddit but I've grown discord servers with it and it works nicely.

9 minutes ago, ManosMax13 said:

Hello guys, with quarantine i decided to learn some python programming and after some months of learning I can create small but usefull programs for example menus linked to prices that sum up total cost based on an order,language decoders,solutions to math or physics problems, etc... I created a fiverr gig to do this for other people(wont include link to not selfadvertise),but it doesnt seem to work very well because its hard to mention what I offer since it is personalized to the costumer. Where could I pitch my services and possible get a few bucks?

Local newspaper? I know here you can advertise in the classifieds.

Craigslist.com

Ebay.com

LinkedIn.com

freelancer.com

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Fiverr is a good way to start and as for the "personalized" part you just need to mention that you can solve work on Python projects as this encompasses everything. However from your description I think you still have a lot to learn because people aren't looking for people who can do this or that specific type of task. You should learn some popular Python libraries and frameworks. You can google the most popular ones, learn them, create personal projects using them, and then you can a solid portfolio.

From another channels sponsor, Ziprequiter.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

11 hours ago, Xayrn said:

There are plenty of subreddits that will work well, just find ones that allows advertising and have allot of members. You can also find lisiting sites similar to fivver. I've never sold anything via reddit but I've grown discord servers with it and it works nicely.

Any subreddits that you know off and might be useful?