How To Stop Texts From Blocked Contacts From Appearing After Phone Reboot on Android

A friend mentioned to me that every time they restarted their phone, they see a text appear from number they have blocked. The person they blocked caused them a lot of stress in the past and they say it makes them upset every time they see it. Is there a way to prevent these texts from popping up? They have a standard Galaxy S10 and use Samsung Messages. It would be nice if there was a way to prevent this from happening with future texts as well as this person has been known to try and reach out every once in a while.

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

There are a few possible solutions in this thread. can you have your friend try them and see if any works?

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

14 minutes ago, zeusthemoose said:

There are a few possible solutions in this thread. can you have your friend try them and see if any works?

Text messages have been solved using the method that the guy said worked for him in the post!  However she also told me she still has calls that haven't been deleted.  Going to try the other suggestion and see how it goes on the call front.

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-