Recommendations for Study Headphones for Gaming

LucasMC

Hey, what's up, guys? Well, I think in my last (and also first) post I didn't allow myself to understand my opinion and context. Well, let's start over...
I'm a gamer, I play video games, especially first-person shooters, plus I have a problem in my left ear (I can't hear out of that ear). And in this kind of games you can't forgive yourself because sound is everything to know the position of an enemy, but thank God I learned to live with that. I have a list of headphones and I'd like to be told which ones are the best to play, bearing in mind that in this type of games what stands out the most are the low and medium frequencies.

-Beyerdynamic DT 240-770-880-990 PRO
-Beyerdynamic CUSTOM STUDIO-ONE PRO PLUS-GAME
-Beyerdynamic MMX300
-Sennheiser HD 280 PRO
-Audio-Technical ADG1X-AG1X-G1-PDG1X-PG1X
-Audio-Technica M20X-M30X-M40X-M50X
-Samnson SR850
-SuperLux HMC 660X
-AKG K52-K72
-AKG Y50
-Hyperx Cloud Alpha
-Hyperx Cloud Revolver
-Cooler Master MH751
-Redragon ZEUS
-Logitech G PRO X

Special mentions:
-SkullCandy Crusher Wireless
-SkullCandy Crusher 360

I wore these two headphones because they have the patented bass vibration technology that I have only seen in these two headphones. I'd like to know if this technology can be viable for PLAY.

Thank you and I hope you can help me.

I put some gamer headphones on the list if any of those drive me perfectly please tell me

PS: I am using a translator, so if you don't understand me, please excuse me.

Just an observation:

With a hearing problem in one ear bone conduction may be how you are getting what stereo you can hear.  Your situation is pretty unique.  I suspect something with massive bass boost might actually work better for you that a reference system.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Just now, Bombastinator said:

Just an observation:

With a hearing problem in one ear bone conduction may be how you are getting what stereo you can hear.  Your situation is pretty unique.  I suspect something with massive bass boost might actually work better for you that a reference system.  

so....? Are my opportunities over?

Just now, Bombastinator said:

Just an observation:

for one ear I hear perfect

5 minutes ago, LucasMC said:

so....? Are my opportunities over?

I don’t know.  People with disabilities learn wild ways to get around them.  An audiologist would know more.  I know almost nothing.   Bone conduction could be useful in a couple of ways.  One is you could possibly make one ear “hear for two” Making use of the fractional delay or sound change to differentiate noise.  Part of it is dependent on the exact nature of the problem.  I knew a guy in college that had no external ears at all but his inner ears were fine so he wore a headset all the time which did amplification and converted sound to vibration so he could hear through bone conduction.  Worked great.  He even just looked like a guy wearing headphones. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

11 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

I don’t know.  People with disabilities learn wild ways to get around them.  An audiologist would know more.  I know almost nothing.   Bone conduction could be useful in a couple of ways.  One is you could possibly make one ear “hear for two” Making use of the fractional delay or sound change to differentiate noise.  Part of it is dependent on the exact nature of the problem.  I knew a guy in college that had no external ears at all but his inner ears were fine so he wore a headset all the time which did amplification and converted sound to vibration so he could hear through bone conduction.  Worked great.  He even just looked like a guy wearing headphones. 

I think that cannot help me because my problem is internal, but it would be very interesting to talk to an audiologist about bone conduction.
For my day to day it would serve me but for video games I doubt very much since as I said for the left ear I do not listen, but for the right one yes, and that makes my positioning in games difficult.