128 GB Ram (4x32) 3600 Mhz or better for AMD Ryzen 3900x

Hi,

Looking for 4 x single stick or kit of 128 GB Ram Total of 3600 Mhz or better for my new Ryzen 3900x and Asus x570-e motherboard.

I am aware that G.Skill and Corsair have offerings like that. 

Main question is if there is online shop with international delivery to Poland or shop already in Poland.

I am using multiple VMs, local Kubernetes cluster among multiple instances of IntelliJ and PyCharm so I will find uses for 128GB of Ram :) 

2 minutes ago, MrTamash said:

Main question is if there is online shop with international delivery to Poland or shop already in Poland.

If the price in the local store is cheaper then do that 

If it's not consider online shopping

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Getting this: https://www.morele.net/pamiec-g-skill-ripjaws-v-ddr4-128-gb-3200mhz-cl16-f4-3200c16q-128gvk-6535690/ and trying to overclock it would be your best bet in terms of paying a reasonable amount of money. There's little difference between 3200 and 3600MHz in terms of performance, and going beyond that is pretty much pointless on 3rd gen Ryzen.
Getting that speed with that capacity and using four DIMMs is hard-enough and may also depend on the motherboard. It's probably best if you find a motherboard that uses a T-topology memory layout as it's better suited for using all four memory slots.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

1 minute ago, Morgan MLGman said:

There's little difference between 3200 and 3600MHz in terms of performance

I will add aswell is the imc probably won't handle 

And iirc the FCLK on the Interconnect won't be good enough to drive them at their advertised speeds 

So at most you might get to 2666

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: