Gaming monitor suggestions

RGBisKey

Seeing as my monitor has decided to crap out on me and the manufacturer offers only a refund and not a replacement, I'm in the market for a new monitor. I'm looking to spend $200-$300 USD. This monitor will be used solely for gaming and casual web browsing. I have a GTX 1060 6GB in my system so 1080p and 144Hz is what I'm after. Curved or not curved doesn't matter too much, I'm indifferent. Any suggestions?? I really am not too sure what I'm looking for here.

Your best option is the AOC 24G2. It ticks all the boxes: 1080p, 144Hz, IPS panel, good ergonimic stand, plenty of IO, etc. Problem is, this one is such a good monitor for the MSRP of about 180-200 $ its often sold out. Theres a very good in-depth review on the YouTube Chanell Hardware Unboxed. In germany it's aviable and in stock for ~ 200 €.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Just now, Stahlmann98 said:

Your best option is the AOC 24G2. It ticks all the boxes: 1080p, 144Hz, IPS panel, good ergonimic stand, plenty of IO, etc. Problem is, this one is such a good monitor for the MSRP of about 180-200 $ its often sold out. Theres a very good in-depth review on the YouTube Chanell Hardware Unboxed.

The thing is, I need something asap. My computer is totally useless right now without one.

1 minute ago, RGBisKey said:

The thing is, I need something asap. My computer is totally useless right now without one.

Sorry but the 24G2 is the only monitor i am comfortable reccomending for the price. Many manufacturers manage so somehow fuck their monitors up with random querks and cutting corners in this price range. The AOC model seems to be the excepption here while just being an overall great monitor.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

14 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

Sorry but the 24G2 is the only monitor i am comfortable reccomending for the price. Many manufacturers manage so somehow fuck their monitors up with random querks and cutting corners in this price range. The AOC model seems to be the excepption here while just being an overall great monitor.

Okay well thank you anyways