RTX 3080 image (maybe?)

porina

Do you like the looks of the cooler?  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the looks of the cooler?

• Love it
    • Like it
    • It's ok
    • Dislike it
    • Hate it

46 minutes ago, Alan Mattano said:

Untitled-1.thumb.png.4b5eae7dd0890f446eda068ff6776372.png

So I was the first one to clame that pictures show this airflow back in Jun and I was correct! 

Alan vs  @Vishera  

I didn't say that you can't stack them (though i don't recommend it)

I said that some of your explanation contradicts the laws of physics,like in the picture above.

Air can't get through a solid object unless there is path for it to go through,on the left side of the fan the fins block the air from entering and interfering with the other section.

It's impossible for air to go through there due to the layout of the fins.

As i said before @porina and i are probably right about the design.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

34 minutes ago, it_dont_work said:

Any chance we can get the engineers to design the cooling solutions from now on, just give me something efficient, who cares if it's ugly, go back to cheap green pcbs while you're at it. 

It's almost always designed by engineers,but they usually design it to be cheap - That's a top priority for most manufacturers.

The engineers of Nvidia actually designed something new and different that makes sense,which shows that their engineers are very talented and creative,unlike the laziness and extreme cost cutting we see from most companys.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz

Just now, it_dont_work said:

the joke went over your head - Funny post - Imgur

Oh,You were joking.

Nice one :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 12:42 AM, Vishera said:

I didn't say that you can't stack them (though i don't recommend it)

I said that some of your explanation contradicts the laws of physics,like in the picture above.

Air can't get through a solid object unless there is path for it to go through,on the left side of the fan the fins block the air from entering and interfering with the other section.

It's impossible for air to go through there due to the layout of the fins.

As i said before @porina and i are probably right about the design.

Naaaaa no way... How you can think to pass "through a solid object"? The draft fast dawing is showing the flow upwards not to the side: there is a wall there! plus a turbo winglet fan...naaaaa..aaa was a joke..

On 9/2/2020 at 12:51 AM, Vishera said:

It's almost always designed by engineers,but they usually design it to be cheap - That's a top priority for most manufacturers.

The engineers of Nvidia actually designed something new and different that makes sense,which shows that their engineers are very talented and creative,unlike the laziness and extreme cost cutting we see from most companys.

No If he put the fan in push position instead of pull as it is now you gain in pressure performance. They put it there because was "cool" from both sides and not cooler. So that is radical and we talk about! Presume I will add an extra cooler, that push air in throw it on the other side, if my extra card give me space.