what parts should i choose?

Budget (including currency): 42000 rs(555 usd approx)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: devil may cry 5, assassins creed odyssey, fortnite(casual)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):starting from scratch

Do you need a monitor, keyboard, and mouse? Or do you already have those.

14 hours ago, Aereldor said:

Your list is good, but maybe(just maybe) he could go with a GTX 1650 Super (₹12000 from local vendor). Thay way, he can save about ₹2000 on his build, and that would fit exactly in his budget. 

P.S- I have seen a lot of benchmarks and seen that in almost all the cases, the GTX 1650 Super Out performed the RX 570

14 hours ago, shridhar said:

Budget (including currency): 42000 rs(555 usd approx)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: devil may cry 5, assassins creed odyssey, fortnite(casual)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):starting from scratch

Buy what @Aereldor suggested. 2 suggestions from my side are- You can get a different case if you want, you will get a corsair carbide spec 01 for about 300 less from Amazon and 1000 less from local dealer. 

2. ALWAYS buy from local vendor if you can. This will not only help with warranty andif you want to get some part replaced, but also the vendor offers parts a lot cheaper. The i3-9100f can be found at the local vendor for about 4000, whereas it will cost about 7000-8000 from Amazon(bought the exact same Processor myself a week back). Also, if you order from newegg or any other online site, it will be very Difficult to get the product repaired or replaced under warranty. 

P.S- leave the SSD out from the suggested build. Instead, buy cheaper WD Nvme drive (250 gig for OS install) and a 1tb 7200rpm drive. Not only will it offer higher storage, but will also most proabaly come at a cheaper price.

30 minutes ago, Raina21 said:

2. ALWAYS buy from local vendor if you can. This will not only help with warranty andif you want to get some part replaced, but also the vendor offers parts a lot cheaper. The i3-9100f can be found at the local vendor for about 4000, whereas it will cost about 7000-8000 from Amazon(bought the exact same Processor myself a week back). Also, if you order from newegg or any other online site, it will be very Difficult to get the product repaired or replaced under warranty. 

I find it hard to believe that a local store in India - a country notorious for selling last-gen products at inflated prices that far exceed current-gen - has a 9100F for the equivalent of $55...

11 hours ago, Aereldor said:

I find it hard to believe that a local store in India - a country notorious for selling last-gen products at inflated prices that far exceed current-gen - has a 9100F for the equivalent of $55...

Most of the times, these inflated prices are present in sites like ebay and Amazon. I myself asked the owner of the shop how could he sell the parts at such cheap rates. He said due to the online system of shopping for pc parts, their shops have  directly taken a hit in the form of less sales. So he had to come up with offers to lure their customers back. Also, the price quoted on the boxes is much higher than what they can actually sell them for in order to have a positive balance. So in this way they also don't run into losses, while providing the things at lower costs. 

P.S- This isn't the same shop I bought from, but still it's the pricelist from a well known vendor in New Delhi,India. Just compare the prices. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.costtocost.in/list/pricelist.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjb2Oq-9-7pAhX3yTgGHcDOBEsQFjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw32pVfb2pTgc_3qN_1xrnrz