Ryzen 5 not getting Boost speed on full load

Hello ! This question might have been asked already but i got lost in so many related topics about Ryzen 3 and Boost clocks.

In detail, i got a Ryzen 5 3600x, which under normal conditions i see the clock speeds fluctuating from  3.8 to  4.4ghz, even while on idle (i assume this is fine)

Now to my question, when the CPU is under 100% load instead of reaching 4.4ghz , all cores run at about 4ghz with a CPU temp of ~85c.
Below is also a diagram showing what i mean. The flat line near the end of the graph, is when the CPU was at 100% .  Why is this actually happening?
Is the CPU throttling at 85c temperature ?

image.thumb.png.c3366fd951c4837cce886e28789539cb.png

Update. It looks i found my answer here

2 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

the 4.4 is a single core boost. all core boost is around 4.0

Thank you for your answer. Once the cpu is on 100% load, not a single core goes above 4ghz . I checked with CPUID the max clock speed while performing a stress test, the max was at 4070mhz on all cores. Once i stopped the test, the boost speed of 4.4ghz was reached.

Sounds sort of exactly the opposite of what would be ideal, meaning that its on 100% load you need the boost , not while on idle.

The point is precisely that is it isn't capable of boosting everything at max together. When one is lightly loaded/idle then its power budget can be given to another one for it to boost higher, but when all cores are fully loaded at the same time the total max must be kept in check.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

2 hours ago, Alarm said:

Thank you for your answer. Once the cpu is on 100% load, not a single core goes above 4ghz . I checked with CPUID the max clock speed while performing a stress test, the max was at 4070mhz on all cores. Once i stopped the test, the boost speed of 4.4ghz was reached.

Sounds sort of exactly the opposite of what would be ideal, meaning that its on 100% load you need the boost , not while on idle.

it's only capable of boosting one core at a time to 4.4. if you use all cores to 100%, it will go to 4.1

That was really helpful. Thank you for your answers!